Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just been reading about this (f**cking terrible)

Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:06 am

Sorry if the story has been posted already but this has just made me soo f*cking angry. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

scroll down to watch the video :evil:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ds-newsxml

Re: Just been reading about this (f**cking terrible)

Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:06 am

quite disturbing images mind!!

Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:21 am

That is quite possibly one of the most sickening things I have seen! Cant explain how angry watching that has made me!
Hope those worthless little cunts get whats coming to them! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:36 am

It's hard to know what sort of punishment is going to work on cowardly bullies like that. The fact they posted it on youtube shows they are proud of what they did.

Perhaps when they are caught they should be made to go on youtube and explain their actions to the world. Little shits.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:40 am

harold pinta wrote:It's hard to know what sort of punishment is going to work on cowardly bullies like that. The fact they posted it on youtube shows they are proud of what they did.

Perhaps when they are caught they should be made to go on youtube and explain their actions to the world. Little shits.

The thing is if that one little shit had covered his face like the rest of them, they would probably have been able to post it on youtube and still got away with it.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:41 am

f*cking little pricks its people like that who give young people a bad name and it just shows how cowardly some people can get.

It just makes me angry, sick and disturbed that some one would do that and video it and stick it on youtube i hope they all get whats coming to them.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:01 am

What a bunch of cowardly bullies, lets hope people find out who they are and give them a slap.

f*cking hate bullies, was bullied in school for a bit till i stuck up for myself, and all honestly, its a terrible feeling, all bullies look to look big when their really f**k all, anyone thats on this forum that gets bullied, just hit them as hard as you can and they wont want to try to pick on yoy again, i know its hard, but honestly its worth it.

Bullying is a really big thing i hate, not just because i was a victim of it when i was younger but it also stops people being what they want to be, footballer, boxer, rugby player etc.. :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:09 am

This kind of thing will never stop but when caught they need to be punished severly and made public so it makes these payhetic bullies think twice. Bullies are always muppets on their own without their little gang backing them up. Plus they always pick on the kid who wont fight back. You can see how scared the poor kid was he was begging them to stop. :evil:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:05 am

I hope that asian kid bumps into 1 of them on their own...........

Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:25 pm

thats just F***** up. Makes me sick how many kicks and punches did he take to the head? They could have caused all sorts of damage.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:11 pm

You could see one of them had to gee himself up to square up to the lone Asian kid and shout in his face. If he was on his own without his idiot mates behind him I bet he wouldn't say boo to a goose. I bet if you approached him purposefully even if he had his mates behind him he would run a mile. It is absolutely pathetic, how could anyone feel proud of doing that, they need to take a good hard look at themselves because if they think doing that makes them hard they have got no idea what hard is. I think there is a lot of peer pressure involved in that sort of situation but if your not man enough to stand up for what you believe is right your still nothing more than a snivelling coward!!!!!

:evil: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:17 pm

harold pinta wrote:It's hard to know what sort of punishment is going to work on cowardly bullies like that.

I would make them homeless in Beijing and see how they liked it the other way around.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:22 pm

absolute scum, that poor kid must've been scared for his life.

hopefully they will catch the scum :evil: :twisted:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm

makes my blood boil . evertime. Its worse watching it again.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:33 pm

I just thought of the perfect punishment for the scum. Get 7 blokes to kick the crap out the 7 of them while one of them films it. it would give a fair picture of how hard they really are. Im sure it would be good for them to see what it feels like and help in their rehabilitation. :evil:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:06 pm

lyndipops wrote:I just thought of the perfect punishment for the scum. Get 7 blokes to kick the crap out the 7 of them while one of them films it. it would give a fair picture of how hard they really are. Im sure it would be good for them to see what it feels like and help in their rehabilitation. :evil:

Or let 7 of his family members to do it would be good :twisted:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:21 pm

Stick the fuckers in prison and let their inmates do the rest !!

Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:33 pm

CCFC- Bramhill wrote:Stick the fuckers in prison and let their inmates do the rest !!

That'll do nicely.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:30 pm

This video was posted on here last week before youtube pulled it.

Sickening, disgusting, horrifying... the list of superlatives are endless.

Hopefully the police get them and they get what's coming to them. What goes around, comes around.