Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

o/t Dexter

Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:28 pm

:D anybody watch it.... i absoloutly love it, the trinity season was prob the best... wasnt fussed on last season as it took a while to get into with travis/gellar thing! but the end was :o :o :D :ayatollah:

roll on the next season! :ayatollah:

Re: o/t Dexter

Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:57 pm

loved every episode. best cliff hanger ever the end of the newest season!

Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:38 pm

Love Dexter, along with The Wire one of the best shows to come out off the USA.

Dexter Morgan: I can kill a man, dismember his body, and be home in time for Letterman. But knowing what to say when my girlfriend's feeling insecure... I'm totally lost. :lol:

Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:40 pm

Davidreesevans wrote:loved every episode. best cliff hanger ever the end of the newest season!

Suprised me :o

Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:39 am

craig1927 wrote::D anybody watch it.... i absoloutly love it, the trinity season was prob the best... wasnt fussed on last season as it took a while to get into with travis/gellar thing! but the end was :o :o :D :ayatollah:

roll on the next season! :ayatollah:

Got the boxset from her-indoors for christmas, in my 2nd season and loving it.

skywalker wrote:Love Dexter, along with The Wire one of the best shows to come out off the USA.

Dexter Morgan: I can kill a man, dismember his body, and be home in time for Letterman. But knowing what to say when my girlfriend's feeling insecure... I'm totally lost. :lol:

I agree bud, The Wire was top notch, the best show to have ever come out of the states IMO

Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:11 am

me & the mrs was gonna give the wire a watch... but havent got round to watching it... as she works long hours! any good? :D :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:23 pm

craig1927 wrote:me & the mrs was gonna give the wire a watch... but havent got round to watching it... as she works long hours! any good? :D :ayatollah:

Simply the best TV ever IMO, each series has a different undertone but the characters mainly remain the same, that is until the producers randomly kill them off. Its brutal and based on the true life experiences of a Baltimore detective, I cant recommend it enough.