Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" ON THE WAY TO A RECORD ATTENDANCE "

Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:49 pm

In our new stadium. :ayatollah:

" LESS THAN 3,000 TICKETS LEFT "
With 5 days to go :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

IF ALL SOLD WE WOULD GET OVER 26,000. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

WATCH CITY MAKE ANOTHER GREAT CHAPTER IN THEIR HISTORY.

" CARDIFF CITY V CRYSTAL PALACE "

" CARLING CUP SEMI-FNAL 2nd LEG " 24th JANUARY 2012 TUESDAY 7.45pm.

" COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS, WE CAN WIN AND GO TO WEMBLEY " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Palace tickets can be purchased this Saturday before Pompey game. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " WERE NEARLY THERE "

Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:59 pm

Let's hope we get that stadium rocking on Tuesday night, we need to outsing those Palace fans !!!

I have a great feeling about this game, so let's hope we stay injury free on Saturday.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:16 pm

Should hope so aswell Annis

Massive game we all need to bring.......our drums!

Wiggy :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:21 pm

wigstar wrote:Should hope so aswell Annis

can we get those blokes from bejing olympics probobly not had much on for a while :!:

Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:24 pm

Tomorrow is a big date as most people have their first pay day since Christmas.

Hopefully that will mean many more people will go out and buy tickets.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:34 pm

Gonna be a sell out ,we wont need any drums with a full house just a few nutters and some blind stewards to get it started.Can't let the mockneys make more noise than us,we have a reputation to keep up.

Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:25 pm

blue 64 wrote:

Gonna be a sell out ,we wont need any drums with a full house just a few nutters and some blind stewards to get it started.Can't let the mockneys make more noise than us,we have a reputation to keep up.

reputation is safe as houses, ccs full of nutters, god bless us all. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: we stand,sing,and do what we want. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: " ON THE WAY TO A RECORD ATTENDANCE "

Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:31 pm

1832 left according to the interactive option of ticketmaster and selling about 600 a day. But Saturday should see a big take up of those tickets.

Sell out it is if you ask me. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:47 pm

castleblue wrote:1832 left according to the interactive option of ticketmaster and selling about 600 a day. But Saturday should see a big take up of those tickets.

Sell out it is if you ask me. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Gary, Yes def been selling on average of 600 a day :ayatollah: but they do have other tickets left, making about 2,700 at the moment, but selling fast now. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:12 pm

Need to get people to buy Pompey tickets as they've slowed up a bit on E-ticketing.

Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:30 pm

Goodshoes wrote:Need to get people to buy Pompey tickets as they've slowed up a bit on E-ticketing.

I heard they were very slow, but Barrie from CCFC said we had sold 21,000 a few days ago lol and Pompey had sold 2,000, then he changed it to, up to 2,000, :lol: but then he said we had signed some players one weekend and it turned out untrue. :roll:

Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:31 pm

Palace tickets can be purchased this Saturday before Pompey game. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:27 pm

If you haven't bought your tickets yet, I would recommend ordering online tonight or ringing early tomorrow as I expect it to be a very busy day for the ticket office!