Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Charity event !! For the MS Society

Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:34 pm

Reeco From Abertawe wrote:Nukes as I said on another thread Mate, I am prepared to donate a couple of hours, half a day or even a full day to you and the cause if you decide to do a car wash. Nice of you to think of others fella. Well done. ATB. Reeco

Chief you really are a Saint, with all the charitable work you do. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:38 pm

Steve, count me in to be involved in the Car Wash and I'll participate in the pool comp too, may bring the Brighton and Reading fans again to assist!! I'll see if I can get my company to supply (buy) the buckets and sponges!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:40 pm

Dange wrote:Steve, count me in to be involved in the Car Wash and I'll participate in the pool comp too, may bring the Brighton and Reading fans again to assist!! I'll see if I can get my company to supply (buy) the buckets and sponges!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Simon :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:03 pm

let me know where to send a small donation to mr nukes.some hearts of gold on this site.long way to come for me to wash a car . :lol:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:22 pm

So far i am completely bowled over by the amount of support from this forum. And thanks to Marc for his plans on organising with the Bowmonster the Pool competition. He put his ideas to me on Saturday and fair play he is really gonna go to town with this. And i have had so many PMs saying they want to help it has been amazing and you all know who you are. I have even had one from a Swansea supporter who has offered his services for the Day. :D Outstanding.

A massive thank you to you ALL !!