Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Charity event !! For the MS Society

Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:28 pm

I recently put up a thread asking for ideas viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67322 Thanks to everyone who put sensible ideas up.
Now i am thinking of doing the Car wash firstly in Asda Car Park (Will have to get in touch with Asda) and then the City Car Park (Will have to get in touch with the Club) and see if there would be any problems in doing this, I will want to see if any one would sponsor this event as well. IE we can wear T shirts with company name on it !!.

Then maybe after the game is have a charity Pool Competition so if any one has any ideas on the above or would be willing to be sponsors for the T shirts then please let me know. And if you would be interested in helping that would be fantastic maybe then we could do both Asda and CCFC car park at the same time. Am looking to do this towards the end of this season or beginning of next in the warmer Months.

I really want to raise as much as i can as it is truly a worth while cause :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Charity event !! For the MS Society

Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:29 pm

cracking idea chief and for a very good cause

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:30 pm

I,m up for the Car Wash Nukes :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:33 pm

blue nile wrote:I,m up for the Car Wash Nukes :ayatollah:

Thank you Leigh you are a star mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Will have to do my home work on this. Does anyone work in Asda or Cosco that could point me in the right direction. And who would i need to see at the Club ?

Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:52 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Will have to do my home work on this. Does anyone work in Asda or Cosco that could point me in the right direction. And who would i need to see at the Club ?

I work for sainsburys mate and if anyone approaches us about doing a sponsor car wash for example then it's passed on to HR dept, there are risk assessments that have to be done etc etc!!
Just call the store ask to speak to store mgr or HR mgr and go from there.
As long as they haven't got their own car wash company in their car park they should be happy to help!

Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:29 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

I work for sainsburys mate and if anyone approaches us about doing a sponsor car wash for example then it's passed on to HR dept, there are risk assessments that have to be done etc etc!!
Just call the store ask to speak to store mgr or HR mgr and go from there.
As long as they haven't got their own car wash company in their car park they should be happy to help!

Cheers Jules :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:33 pm

Your a goodun Steve. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Are you going to go to Southampton with us ?

Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:35 pm

I don't play pool/park in either of those car parks but I'd happily donate after you contributed to my MS fund for the Cardiff Half Marathon last year.

All the best.

Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Your a goodun Steve. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Annis. Southampton i will have to sit that out im afraid. Looking to do Brighton :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:26 pm

Nukes, If you need any help no problem mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ........I can organise the pool competition if needed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ......

Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:27 pm

Marc wrote:Nukes, If you need any help no problem mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ........I can organise the pool competition if needed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ......

I would rather you wash cars in your mankini mate ;) :lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:31 pm

Marc wrote:Nukes, If you need any help no problem mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ........I can organise the pool competition if needed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ......

Marc that would be magic. I want it to be as big as possible :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:35 pm

Count me in Steve, I'll bring me sponge!! 8-) 8-)

Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:35 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

I bet you say that to all the boys :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:37 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

:shock: :shock: ...You are helping me with the pool competition Mr Bowman :D :D :D ....No Mankinis, (CSB will be disappointed) :? :?

Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:41 pm

Marc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

I bet you say that to all the boys :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Thats what he says to Canton Stand Baz i bet mate :o :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:42 pm

Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

:shock: :shock: ...You are helping me with the pool competition Mr Bowman :D :D :D ....No Mankinis, (CSB will be disappointed) :? :?

I would love too mate :D , We will make sure we book the pool club next to Snowies :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:50 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

I would love too mate :D , We will make sure we book the pool club next to Snowies :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We'll Have the craic with them on Saturday mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:58 pm

Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

We'll Have the craic with them on Saturday mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We will and dont forget George Michael as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:24 pm

Would be happy to do an interview and a bit of filming and put it online :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:27 pm

If u need some old rags to use to wash the cars see if Any of the jacks on here can send some Swansea shirts :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:45 pm

let me know if there is anything i can do to help mate regarding the pool comp,advertising the car wash event(if you having flyers made?) more than willing to hand out a load or put them on cars the week before the event so people are aware of the date its happening.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:48 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:If u need some old rags to use to wash the cars see if Any of the jacks on here can send some Swansea shirts :ayatollah:

That's Class :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:22 pm

Hi all its Mrs Nukes i just want to say thank you to you all for your offers of help with raising money for the ms society. I really look forward to meeting you all and raising loads of money.For those of you who dont know me i will be the one on the disability scooter!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:25 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Hi all its Mrs Nukes i just want to say thank you to you all for your offers of help with raising money for the ms society. I really look forward to meeting you all and raising loads of money.For those of you who dont know me i will be the one on the disability scooter!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

good evening Mrs Nukes. hope you will be coming along to the pool comp? would be good to meet you so we can all tell you what Steve is really like on a football day :shock: :lol: ;) :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:30 pm

saddam wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Hi all its Mrs Nukes i just want to say thank you to you all for your offers of help with raising money for the ms society. I really look forward to meeting you all and raising loads of money.For those of you who dont know me i will be the one on the disability scooter!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

good evening Mrs Nukes. hope you will be coming along to the pool comp? would be good to meet you so we can all tell you what Steve is really like on a football day :shock: :lol: ;) :ayatollah:

Shut it !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:31 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
saddam wrote:

Shut it !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:52 am

Steve, have PM'd you. Cheers, Sven :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:03 pm

Nukes as I said on another thread Mate, I am prepared to donate a couple of hours, half a day or even a full day to you and the cause if you decide to do a car wash. Nice of you to think of others fella. Well done. ATB. Reeco

Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:10 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Your a goodun Steve. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Annis. Southampton i will have to sit that out im afraid. Looking to do Brighton :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes, I will be on the forum coach for Brighton away. :ayatollah: