Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Real V Barca

Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:13 am

Both teams should be charged with being total twats for play acting that bordering on the complete Twatish. Cheating thats all it is :twisted: :evil:

Re: Real V Barca

Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:30 am

Saw the highlights on SSN earlier.

It seems that Real can't outplay Barca, get totally frustrated, and resort to bullyboy tactics. Pepe was a disgrace from the little i've seen.

Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:55 am

Nukes, I am a Barca fan and for the record if Busquets would not start to man up, I would sell the fecker. Regarding Pepe, as he has nothing to offer the beautiful game but it's just a matter of time before someone pays him back, Ramos is a technically gifted thug and so is Alonso, what beats me is nobody actually gives them one. ATB. Reeco

Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:11 am

i agree lads carvalho should have been sent off aswell hes too old and slow these days. real are always good for 30 mins against barca then they cant keep the pressure on barcas passing its the same case every game they play. they probally need to score 3 goals in the first 30mins to have a chance 70% posesion away from home is amazing i bet real are knackared chasing shadows

Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:33 am

Cheers Nicky for the reminder I totally agree and as an official referee Carvalho would have made my blood boil, as he made no attempt to play the ball. ATB. Reeco