Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Come on CITY

Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:49 am

This is my own rant. Some people may like some won't. We can all say what we want so here is my piece.

:ayatollah: Started thinking what I was going to write at 6 this morning and I stay at home looking after the kids all day and there fast asleep and going to be bouncing off the Walls around 730, so I should be tucked up in my nice warm bed rather than writing this, but I've got to say it.

I've been going to the city since the 85-86 season, first game was reading at home. I was 12 in 85 and 3-4 of us used to walk down from the Caerau side of Ely over the pipe bridge by Glyn derw school and walk over the fields, rain or shine we always went, and we still go now and always will.

City is in my blood and I love Cardiff, I will never here a bad word said about my club or my city even through I've had to move out from where I'm from to Bridgend I always shop there, friends still live there except a few who like me couldn't afford the nice house we wanted had to move elsewhere.

Cardiff in my own eyes is a cracking city, I've worked all over the UK and I cannot think of another place I would want to call my City.

But the club has to do something, I know the owners etc are keeping us afloat but I really want more than that surely we can pull in some decent players this month, look at the teams around us building there squads up.

I hate Swansea, I hate them for all the shit we get off them, Cardiff is a better place than Swansea, I know I've worked there I've dealt with jacks I know what you think of us (what most of you think anyway, not all but most)

I hate them for the times I've followed Wales away and they've come across as pricks, on the ferry to Denmark many years ago when they started on City fans on there own, I know we are not angels but I don't recall a Cardiff fan doing that, I've spoken and got on with many from Wrexham and Newport on Wales trips and always had a good laugh, but a jack doesn't want to know they keep themselves to themselves, but they will have you if they can. They will give you a dig.
MAY NOT BE EVERYONES EXPERIENCE OF WALES AWAY BUT CERTAINLY MINE and I've been to quite a few, they will do you when your alone in a club talking to a girl, if they know your face, that's how much they hate us. (again not all of them but most.. Only putting this because a jack will say on here, I don't hate you, I love everyone)

This is why we have to go up.. I cannot see the scum from the west staying in the prem.
At the moment it pains me to say but they have a good squad and at the moment a good chance of staying up, so hopefully they do a Blackpool and fall apart, but there defence is better than blackpools so I hope they all get injured and fall apart.
If the jacks stay up, the chances are they will redevelop there shit ground, if the capacity exceeds ours. They will probably get more Wales games at the shiterby stadium. I for one won't travel to that town to watch my beloved Wales neither will friends of mine. I don't expect jacks to come to Cardiff to follow Wales so don't expect me to go there, besides wouldn't most of them rather follow England.

I know not all people from Swansea are pricks and I know that they have a right to follow Wales etc etc, but I would rather that part of my beloved Wales was somewhere else, maybe Siberia or somewhere warm and sunny like Iran or Syria.

We here all this talk about our owners having all this cash, put more in please. I know they dont have the same affection for our club but surely why would you invest in a team in this division unless you wanted to go up, there is no point putting in a million pound a month staying where we are. Surely they realise if they put that money in then it is wasted if were still a championship club come the end of the season.

We need promotion more than anything, most of us know this, I cried when we beat Barnsley in the semi final because it meant so much getting to the cup final something which most supporters never see, imagine the feeling of going up and staying there, look at Stoke they are well established now, who would have thought that would happen just a few years back.

I'm sure most of us would follow the fans of Newport and Darlo in giving cash to help the club survive. I along with most of the season ticket holders would give money each week to pay the wages of a loan player to help give us that push. But if the people in charge have the cash they must do it. Why own or pay into a club unless they want something out. Put the cash in get us up there then take money out each season while we stay up just get us there.

There is no point staying here unless you put more in. Get us more good players.

I would rather Sam back otherwise. He can give the manager 50mill borrowed against the club I don't care as long as the manager is sensible etc and doesnt pay these silly fees. I know promotion is not guaranteed but with sensible buying etc we could get there. The Jacks have and they didn't spend a fortune.

Look how much debt Ipswich and a host of other teams are in, it would not bother me as long as we got there. Reading are another, dont post having a debt but all there profit goes to madjeski to pay for stadium, he takes out around 2mill a year according to there accounts.

So please put the extra funds in to give us a push and give the players a lift.

Also these Malaysian players, do they still need work permits or not. Otherwise if they do they may as well opened up an academy in USA, how many world class players come from Malaysia. I don't think they have the build to survive our league.

Any way kids are screaming so I'm off to make the porridge.

All this was my own rant. I don't care if people dont like what I say it's just my opinion same as they have there's.

Re: Come on CITY

Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:54 am

point taken. :?: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: