Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

COME ON WREXHAM Penalties

Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:33 pm

Would love them to get through, would be so good for the football club and the area in general. They haven't had much luck on the football front in recent times, but they have a loyal bunch of supporters....

I may become a plastic and try to get a ticket for Newcastle game if they get through :ayatollah:

Re: COME ON WREXHAM

Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:34 pm

North Wales Blue wrote:Would love them to get through, would be so good for the football club and the area in general. They haven't had much luck on the football front in recent times, but they have a loyal bunch of supporters....

I may become a plastic and try to get a ticket for Newcastle game if they get through :ayatollah:

I also want them promoted. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:35 pm

doing ok in the 1st 20 mins so far :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:38 pm

WHAT A GOAL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
1-0 Wrexham
Last edited by saddam on Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
North Wales Blue wrote:Would love them to get through, would be so good for the football club and the area in general. They haven't had much luck on the football front in recent times, but they have a loyal bunch of supporters....

I would love that, watch them occasionally in mid-week and they have a great chance....

I live in Chester, so need to keep that one down :ayatollah:

Great goal, one nil :D

Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:39 pm

North Wales Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I would love that, watch them occasionally in mid-week and they have a great chance....

I live in Chester, so need to keep that one down :ayatollah:

Great goal, one nil :D

Ha ha def do. :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:41 pm

better side so far. great goal.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:43 pm

Nice to see them doing well.. Hopefully they can win tonight and get some cash in the bank from the Newcastle game and go up this season.
:ayatollah:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:44 pm

Stunned its not a sell out.

Remember the terraces are closed.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:50 pm

Watching this game is giving me fond memories of Ninian Park for some reason. Their grandstand is remarkably similar to old Ninians. :(

Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Stunned its not a sell out.

Remember the terraces are closed.

The game was actually sold out last night, but it looks like a lot of people couldn't make it tonight.

Are Liverpool or Everton playing tonight? :lol:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:55 pm

Lamboy88 wrote:Watching this game is giving me fond memories of Ninian Park for some reason. Their grandstand is remarkably similar to old Ninians. :(

fond memories of packing that away end out with 4000 cardiff in 93.

eddie mays barmy army

Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:55 pm

Is the game on TV somewhere?

Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:56 pm

Wayne S wrote:Is the game on TV somewhere?

espn

Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:57 pm

S4C and ESPN

Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:57 pm

polo wrote:

espn

or s4c

Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:12 pm

polo wrote:
Lamboy88 wrote:Watching this game is giving me fond memories of Ninian Park for some reason. Their grandstand is remarkably similar to old Ninians. :(

eddie mays barmy army

Great times 93 season...pity I was pissed for most of it. Came across my old league winners and welsh cup from 93
Great times.. Probably the best season for me.. Loads of away matches... Great memories

Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:15 pm

Wrexham are looking like a decent League 2 team, anyone agree? Especially considering they were close to liquidation in August!

Oh and if some of you dont have ESPN or dont want to listen to our horrible language, look here http://www.firstrow.tv/

Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:48 pm

soft spot for Wrexham
i remember 93 and other times - we had a scrap with their lads on the mold road!

Been up there to watch wales game - yea i like wrexham and Bangor City

they are the better side

Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:51 pm

Miller time wrote:
polo wrote:

eddie mays barmy army

Great times 93 season...pity I was pissed for most of it. Came across my old league winners and welsh cup from 93
Great times.. Probably the best season for me.. Loads of away matches... Great memories

i was 16. first full season watching city. done tumps of aways. reat times.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:56 pm

why do they not use the terrace anymore?

Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:07 pm

Always had soft spot for wrexham.Remember well late 70s in fac beat them 3-2 at np they must have brought around 4k?great game we got the winner right at the death I seem to remember

Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:08 pm

Fantastic to see good crowd there again, decent atmosphere. A did worry at one point they were dead and buried credit to their fans and trust they somehow kept going. Its like the old days there tonight. I hope they can get some newer generation fans hooked and get them back for their league campaign. Had some fantastic trips there with Wales and Cardiff.

Re: COME ON WREXHAM Penalties

Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:53 pm

Penalties.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:05 pm

shame that ,o well. CCFC. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:06 pm

Unlucky Wrexham....oh well El Classico now

Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:06 pm

They deserved better than that :(