Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RIP

Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:31 pm

1991-2012
Rip World Wide Web :cry:

Re: RIP

Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:12 pm

The White House has shelved SOPA and will do the same with PIPA. The protests today have brought attention to the matter on a much larger scale. The internet is fine. Neither bill will pass.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:23 pm

MyNameIsAled wrote:The White House has shelved SOPA and will do the same with PIPA. The protests today have brought attention to the matter on a much larger scale. The internet is fine. Neither bill will pass.

Hopefully. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: It's wierd how Congress can break the laws but citizens can't! :evil: :evil:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:26 pm

Ok I don't understand any of this :lol:
What you on about in simple terms :oops:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:30 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Ok I don't understand any of this :lol:
What you on about in simple terms :oops:

It's like a protest against SOPA and PIPA which will give the US government power to close any websites they think has copyrighted content (or links to). This could lead to overuse of power as they can close any website. As a former blogger and a poster on this forum, I am against this as this ruins free speech and breaks the first ammandment of the constitution.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:32 pm

So basically Luke - download a Michael Jackson song and you could do 5yrs in prison!!!

That's one more than the f*cking doctor that killed him!! :0

Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:33 pm

http://www.technobuffalo.com/news/legal ... rotest-it/

Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Merlin wrote:So basically Luke - download a Michael Jackson song and you could do 5yrs in prison!!!

That's one more than the f*cking doctor that killed him!! :0

It can also be vieing it on youtube. :? :?

Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:10 pm

I dunno who pippa and sopa are but the rest sounds bad :cry:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:29 pm

pipa isnt she that bird with the nice arse????