Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bloody Litle Nukes, Harry Potter, carter

Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:20 pm

He just finished his work out in the Gym, and i said he needs to concentrate on his core with Press ups, sits ups ETC !! He said something and i said listen sonny i have been there and got the T shirt and he replied patting my stomach "Yeah you soon grew out of it to" The little bugger !! The Wife was pissing her self as well :o :shock: :lol: Now i expect everyone on the forum bus to stick up for Nukes and give him shit the next time he is on there,. Thank you ! and i expect some loyalty here Lads :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Bloody Litle Nukes, Harry Potter, carter

Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:39 pm

The youth of today, no respect for their elders Nukes :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:45 pm

Kids aye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I`m sure he`ll get some stick mate, if he`s going to Leicester I`ll join in with the feedback for him :D

I recall a friend coming round the house last year and saying to my son Daniel "so your 7 now, when are you 8?"
To which he replied "On my birthday" :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:47 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Kids aye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I`m sure he`ll get some stick mate, if he`s going to Leicester I`ll join in with the feedback for him :D

I recall a friend coming round the house last year and saying to my son Daniel "so your 7 now, when are you 8?"
To which he replied "On my birthday" :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:30 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:He just finished his work out in the Gym, and i said he needs to concentrate on his core with Press ups, sits ups ETC !! He said something and i said listen sonny i have been there and got the T shirt and he replied patting my stomach "Yeah you soon grew out of it to" The little bugger !! The Wife was pissing her self as well :o :shock: :lol: Now i expect everyone on the forum bus to stick up for Nukes and give him shit the next time he is on there,. Thank you ! and i expect some loyalty here Lads :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm betting Daniel Son is right and Nukes is upset because the truth's a bitch! :lol:

:ayatollah:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:33 pm

Yea but i bet he aint got a jacket like yours??

Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:05 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Yea but i bet he aint got a jacket like yours??

Now i know you are a Jack and obsessed with everything Cardiff but you are going overboard with your obsession with my Jacket Chief :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:49 am

what a legend, fair doos he cracks me up :lol: