Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

O/T Tips on dating a Jack Bird

Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:00 pm

Hi all, I know this is off topic, but I'm after some advice. I have been dating a dating a Jack bird for a couple of weeks now and we both decided to move things forward and erm you know a bit of Jiggy Jiggy this weekend. As some of you have or are already dating, I thought what is best to prepare myself for the dip into the black hole. I have booked my jabs for tomorrow and got my old reversable shellsuit from the attic, just to make things more comfortable for her.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated to make this weekend a great success. Ta!

Re: O/T Tips on dating a Jack Bird

Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:03 pm

Take her away to a caravan park so she don't get homesick and take a bottle of Lambrini to, classy tipple in Jackland!!

Really though ugh!!! How could you lol :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:21 pm

Charlie_Blue wrote:Hi all, I know this is off topic, but I'm after some advice. I have been dating a dating a Jack bird for a couple of weeks now and we both decided to move things forward and erm you know a bit of Jiggy Jiggy this weekend. As some of you have or are already dating, I thought what is best to prepare myself for the dip into the black hole. I have booked my jabs for tomorrow and got my old reversable shellsuit from the attic, just to make things more comfortable for her.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated to make this weekend a great success. Ta!

Wear 3 condoms.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:25 pm

Charlie_Blue wrote:Hi all, I know this is off topic, but I'm after some advice. I have been dating a dating a Jack bird for a couple of weeks now and we both decided to move things forward and erm you know a bit of Jiggy Jiggy this weekend. As some of you have or are already dating, I thought what is best to prepare myself for the dip into the black hole. I have booked my jabs for tomorrow and got my old reversable shellsuit from the attic, just to make things more comfortable for her.

Genuinely lol'd at that post mate, nice one!

:lol:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:29 pm

U want it to go as smoothly as possible so ask her if she can leave her teeth in, have a vomit bag or bowl close by.. Make it clear that her brother or her dog aren't allowed to join in because ur a bluebird and we dont get down like that.. If possible suggest you take a shower together, that way you'll know for definite shes had a shower in the last 6 years.. Good luck my friend and may the force be with you

Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:34 pm

JonnieBlue wrote:

U want it to go as smoothly as possible so ask her if she can leave her teeth in, have a vomit bag or bowl close by.. Make it clear that her brother or her dog aren't allowed to join in because ur a bluebird and we dont get down like that.. If possible suggest you take a shower together, that way you'll know for definite shes had a shower in the last 6 years.. Good luck my friend and may the force be with you

:lol: :lol:

LMAO

Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:14 pm

Choke her a bit.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:15 pm

Just remember to bath in tcp afterwards!!!!

Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:20 pm

Be honest with hee,and tell her what u have tould your freinds on here,.if she likes you then she will forgive you,so she is worth it,my money is on her shoving the head in u,

Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:25 pm

Make sure you wear your cardiff city shirt :lol: :lol:
Use six fingers during foreplay :shock: :shock:As she will be used to that :lol:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:12 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Take her away to a caravan park so she don't get homesick and take a bottle of Lambrini to, classy tipple in Jackland!!

Really though ugh!!! How could you lol :ayatollah:

Thing is though bud, ive tried getting her to stay in a caravan, but she is fed up of constantly living in one and wants to explore the big wide world down the M4. Ive suggested picking her up in a rented horse and cart, you know to make her feel even more comfortable and for me to get brownie points. She's a recovering alcoholic so Lambrini is a no go :( ........ :lol:

Bowmonster wrote:Make sure you wear your cardiff city shirt :lol: :lol:
Use six fingers during foreplay :shock: :shock:As she will be used to that :lol:

:lol: After sowing the seeds of blue, she's promised to wear a bluebird top :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:49 pm

Make sure she got no cock...

Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:54 pm

she will enjoy a bit of role play
chase her around the house it will remind her of the days when city used to take the piss in swansea