Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Premier Club sold out for Palace

Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:21 pm

Been trying to book extra tickets for work clients for Premier Club next Tuesday.
They dont have any seats left - all sold out apparently!
That will be a first since stadium open.
Hope remainder of ground fills up so we have total sell out and cheer boys on to Wembley again.
CMON CITY

Re: Premier Club sold out for Palace

Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:31 pm

:ayatollah:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:04 pm

In fairness the Premier seats do seem to be getting fuller as the games go by.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:41 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:53 pm

dinkypoohblue wrote:Been trying to book extra tickets for work clients for Premier Club next Tuesday.
They dont have any seats left - all sold out apparently!
That will be a first since stadium open.
Hope remainder of ground fills up so we have total sell out and cheer boys on to Wembley again.
CMON CITY

Try again, If your already a Premier seat holder, then I think you will find there are still some left. :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:02 pm

We have a few premier tickets through work in addition to our Ninian season tickets. None left at 4pm today according to Damon Searle unless he keeping a few back for mates. Levels 3,4,5 - all full according to him. Will try again tommorow in case. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:17 pm

dinkypoohblue wrote:We have a few premier tickets through work in addition to our Ninian season tickets. None left at 4pm today according to Damon Searle unless he keeping a few back for mates. Levels 3,4,5 - all full according to him. Will try again tommorow in case. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Just as a matter of interest how much are the extra tickets for the Palace game in the Prem club ?

I've taken my wife and kids in there for the other CC matches at the same price as the rest of the ground in previous rounds and its been pretty full.

Back to my normal seats for the semi's though in the Ninian Stand.

If the club have kept prices the same then good on them, its always a shame to see Level 4 half-empty.