Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fabian Delph Anyone?

Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:50 pm

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... Delph-loan

Would you make a loan move for him?

Re: Fabian Delph Anyone?

Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:56 pm

Howson off to Nowrich, can see Leeds wanting him more than what we need him. We are well covered in centre mid.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:32 pm

He would be a great signing. I disagree polo, I believe we need a cm. We got the quality of gunnerson and whitts, but when we play 4-5-1 then we really are missing someone else in the middle. I don't believe ralls, kiss or macphail are up to it quite yet or regularly. Possibly cowie is the only other person who could add quality in there but he's needed on the right.
I do agree he's more than likely to join leeds tho

Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:39 pm

polo wrote:Howson off to Nowrich, can see Leeds wanting him more than what we need him. We are well covered in centre mid.

This is the same way i see this going...agree with you polo :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:04 pm

Could not afford him END OF THREAD :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:09 pm

Double G wrote:He would be a great signing. I disagree polo, I believe we need a cm. We got the quality of gunnerson and whitts, but when we play 4-5-1 then we really are missing someone else in the middle. I don't believe ralls, kiss or macphail are up to it quite yet or regularly. Possibly cowie is the only other person who could add quality in there but he's needed on the right.
I do agree he's more than likely to join leeds tho

Bit harsh I mean Gunnar witts and cowie in CM is pretty good options and mcphail, kiss and young balls ain't bad 4th 5th and 6th as back up.