Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Jacks, our suporters and swansealad69

Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:36 am

Since Sunday i have watched, listened, and have been embarrassed by what has happened on this board. We have had threads on the so called pathetic attendance of the Jacks of only 20.500 !! But the Liberty only holds that amount :? and that thread made us look pathetic, obsessed , all the things that we have accused the Jacks of over the years.

Some have called for the head of Malky because we have not matched the way Swansea beat Arsenal on Sunday !! :o i have never known a over reaction as bad as i have witnessed since Sunday. The arguments against the Jacks have been bordering the pathetic with some Jacks being able to take the piss at will because a fair few on here have lost the plot. Yes some Jacks have also come up with some shite as well. Swansealad had some points but he did also lower himself at times !! so there has been blame all round.

When i heard swansealad had been banned i then got in touch with Annis and Carl to get the ban overturned as i thought a lot on here had acted a lot lot worse than he ever had. If you want to enter a debate with swansealad he will oblige but if you want to enter child like insults he can contribute as well, so i am glad this has been overturned as we looked bitter in banning him as it looked totally down to jealousy.

We are third in the table and in the semi final of the Carling Cup, but why is that not good enough for some ? We have a Manager who has passion in abundance, This is our Club our team and they have been magnificent. Throwing money like confetti has not worked for Cardiff City under the Dave Jones regime, Malky is doing it differently so lets let him get on with his job and support him 100%. I am loving this season more than i have since the Eddie May era and my feelings towards the Jacks is purely rivalry. Yes i want the Jacks to loose every game of coarse i do, and the Jacks feel the same about us, but i will never let it turn me into a bitter hypocritical person who suddenly wants to be obsessed with Swansea City.

Rant over Lads lets get on with our season and support Malky and his team :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: The Jacks, our suporters and swansealad69

Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:45 am

Have to agree Nukes, Although most of us hate to see it but the Jacks are doing very well under good management who appear to stick to the game plan and are cranking out decent results. Turning the board into a trash talk forum doesnt help anyone, let's focus on ourselves and forget about the inbreds :D

Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:49 am

Nukes

I agree. Whilst your mate swansealad is not everyone's cup of tea, I agree he should not have been banned. For those who don't like him, just ignore him. I find his posts humorous. I also like the way he finds it so simple to wind people up.

Even better than that, he is CLEARLY a bluebird at heart. He'll be a season ticket holder down here soon. I have no doubt. Carl can give him a lift.

IMWT :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:59 am

Good job we didnt have the net back in 1981 or 1982 when Swansea were actually top of the 1st Div ( now Prem ) when they were beating the likes of Liverpool , Leeds , Arsenal , Man C and Man U on a regular basis :lol: :old: :lol:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:12 am

yawn, yawn. m8 we dont give a shat. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:16 am

A week might be a long time in politics but a season is a whole era in football. The Jacks are rightly enjoying their 15 minutes of fame, but this time next year they will be either back in the Championship or bottom of the Premier League whilst we will be in the top half and competing in Europe via our League Cup win.

We’ll see then if Swansealad wants to make use of his message board privileges.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:19 am

Agree with this thread, f**k me thought this was a Cardiff board not a S****** one :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:40 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Since Sunday i have watched, listened, and have been embarrassed by what has happened on this board. We have had threads on the so called pathetic attendance of the Jacks of only 20.500 !! But the Liberty only holds that amount :? and that thread made us look pathetic, obsessed , all the things that we have accused the Jacks of over the years.

Some have called for the head of Malky because we have not matched the way Swansea beat Arsenal on Sunday !! :o i have never known a over reaction as bad as i have witnessed since Sunday. The arguments against the Jacks have been bordering the pathetic with some Jacks being able to take the piss at will because a fair few on here have lost the plot. Yes some Jacks have also come up with some shite as well. Swansealad had some points but he did also lower himself at times !! so there has been blame all round.

When i heard swansealad had been banned i then got in touch with Annis and Carl to get the ban overturned as i thought a lot on here had acted a lot lot worse than he ever had. If you want to enter a debate with swansealad he will oblige but if you want to enter child like insults he can contribute as well, so i am glad this has been overturned as we looked bitter in banning him as it looked totally down to jealousy.

We are third in the table and in the semi final of the Carling Cup, but why is that not good enough for some ? We have a Manager who has passion in abundance, This is our Club our team and they have been magnificent. Throwing money like confetti has not worked for Cardiff City under the Dave Jones regime, Malky is doing it differently so lets let him get on with his job and support him 100%. I am loving this season more than i have since the Eddie May era and my feelings towards the Jacks is purely rivalry. Yes i want the Jacks to loose every game of coarse i do, and the Jacks feel the same about us, but i will never let it turn me into a bitter hypocritical person who suddenly wants to be obsessed with Swansea City.

Rant over Lads lets get on with our season and support Malky and his team :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

100% agreed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:58 am

no-one hates the jacks more then me but some of the threads about them last sunday were an overreaction and embarrasing.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:47 am

im glad i couldnt get online,as much as i like the rivalry between us i cant understand why fans gets so irate bout this rivalry

Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:03 pm

Well said my blue bird freind,,never thought id say that,,but agree,
As for me being a bluebird???even the thought of it is border line abusive,but i forgive you,and murphycome show some love,after all with a name like that you should be jack,because are we not gypos?,,anyway im coming to cardiff next week some time to do some shopping so i need some protection,

Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:15 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Since Sunday i have watched, listened, and have been embarrassed by what has happened on this board. We have had threads on the so called pathetic attendance of the Jacks of only 20.500 !! But the Liberty only holds that amount :? and that thread made us look pathetic, obsessed , all the things that we have accused the Jacks of over the years.

Steve,

That's a cracking post and so spot on. I never say anything about the Jacks for fear of being called jealous and bitter, I don't hate the jacks but I do love the rivalry, they are doing very well at the moment and are playing some impressive football (I hate to say it :o ) I prefer to concentrate on my beloved Cardiff City to be honest coz that's all I care about. Swansealad is funny and harmless IMO, if you don't like what he says, and to be fair he does talk shite sometimes, :lol: then don't answer him. He is probably a nice guy in reality and I will take him up on his offer one day of having a drink with him.
We all should stop worrying about how Swansea are doing because some of us are looking like complete pratts.

In Malky We Trust

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:20 pm

Ringing up someone because you been banned from a website. What a loser. :lol:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:27 pm

polo wrote:Ringing up someone because you been banned from a website. What a loser. :lol:

:thumbleft:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:37 pm

Lol,polo u are knob at times,

Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:51 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Lol,polo u are knob at times,

Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:16 pm

Swansealad69.

Do you, or did you, used to post on ITK and AWOL?

Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:15 pm

Itk yes no other tho,,ps how old ate u polo,just asking

Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:31 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:34 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Well said my blue bird freind,,never thought id say that,,but agree,
As for me being a bluebird???even the thought of it is border line abusive,but i forgive you,and murphycome show some love,after all with a name like that you should be jack,because are we not gypos?,,anyway im coming to cardiff next week some time to do some shopping so i need some protection,

There's not a lot of choice in Swansea, so I understand why you'll be shopping in Cardiff - just like many other Swansea people do on a daily basis.

That council of yours needs a kick up the arse. They're still not doing the place justice, let's face it.

Enjoy your day out.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:51 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Itk yes no other tho,,ps how old ate u polo,just asking

Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:57 pm

Great opening post Nukes. :ayatollah:

Swansealad isn't a bad egg, he knows what buttons to press and some people are daft enough to take the bait. I do wish he'd be a bit more constructive though.

:ayatollah:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:34 pm

There are some that wont let bygones be bygones. But i do know Paul is a decent Lad as we have had some great banter during games. Yes his grammar is not the best but neither is mine. Spell check is an important tool to me. But the fella has carved out an impressive career despite his English. Yes the fella has one extra finger to the rest of us and he lays an impressive tarmac, and he has an extensive collection of pegs. But if you want a proper debate give him a go !! If you want a immature rant with him he can lower himself as well.
To be sure before every game i wish him the worst and he does the same to me, but to be fair that's the way i want it because i hate Swansea City more than i hate David Cameron :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:01 pm

When i heard swansealad had been banned i then got in touch with Annis and Carl to get the ban overturned as i thought a lot on here had acted a lot lot worse than he ever had. If you want to enter a debate with swansealad he will oblige but if you want to enter child like insults he can contribute as well, so i am glad this has been overturned as we looked bitter in banning him as it looked totally down to jeaousy

Excellent post Nukes, Although we are in the prem, you lot should have a lot to be proud of this season, and our success so far should not overide that. Only 12 years or so ago we were both up shit creek without a paddle, and the only hope we both had would be that the other would go bust!!!!!!! :o
Now look at us both! Yes I hate you and hope you loose every game, but then the reality kicks in, and I realise that the Man Utd's and Liverpool's would play second fiddle to us next season if we had too face you in the prem. That's real rivalry and everyone should realise that instead of trying to wish the worst on the other! :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:27 pm

64JACK wrote:

When i heard swansealad had been banned i then got in touch with Annis and Carl to get the ban overturned as i thought a lot on here had acted a lot lot worse than he ever had. If you want to enter a debate with swansealad he will oblige but if you want to enter child like insults he can contribute as well, so i am glad this has been overturned as we looked bitter in banning him as it looked totally down to jeaousy

Excellent post Nukes, Although we are in the prem, you lot should have a lot to be proud of this season, and our success so far should not overide that. Only 12 years or so ago we were both up shit creek without a paddle, and the only hope we both had would be that the other would go bust!!!!!!! :o
Now look at us both! Yes I hate you and hope you loose every game, but then the reality kicks in, and I realise that the Man Utd's and Liverpool's would play second fiddle to us next season if we had too face you in the prem. That's real rivalry and everyone should realise that instead of trying to wish the worst on the other! :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:49 pm

Steve i must say u say sweeter things about me then my tai f*cking wife,and i pay her??not realy but like u said if some one says to me im nothing but a dirty gypo ,then yes i will lower my self to slag them of,and dont let my grammar fool anyone,as i know the ways of the world and how to get along,
Im42 and my duty on the terreces of the years,and paid some heafty punishments for it,was at the exchange few years back and was dawn raided,luckly the cps droped the case,but that was it for me never whent away with the lads again as i new i had to much to loose.
Anyway iv allways hated cardiff with a passion since a bluebird give me a blooded nose for staping on a blue baloon he give me when i was no more then 12(the c**t)but i can see ther are some decnt lads here,and ther for enjoy this board,but dont like when pepole say i have no idea what im talking about,as alltho t times i go off on one and say stupid things,i have been around,
Well again thanks for the sweet words steve and thanks for getting me back on...worra guy.. :?

Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:21 pm

I couldn't give a monkeys what the jacks do. the one plus point is that they've got some welsh players in the squad which will help the welsh team. All I want is to see Wales make a mjor tournament. the more Welsh teams suceed the better the chances are. Ramsey and Allen in midfield could be a cracking partnership in years to come.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:24 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Steve i must say u say sweeter things about me then my tai f*cking wife,and i pay her??not realy but like u said if some one says to me im nothing but a dirty gypo ,then yes i will lower my self to slag them of,and dont let my grammar fool anyone,as i know the ways of the world and how to get along,
Im42 and my duty on the terreces of the years,and paid some heafty punishments for it,was at the exchange few years back and was dawn raided,luckly the cps droped the case,but that was it for me never whent away with the lads again as i new i had to much to loose.
Anyway iv allways hated cardiff with a passion since a bluebird give me a blooded nose for staping on a blue baloon he give me when i was no more then 12(the c**t)but i can see ther are some decnt lads here,and ther for enjoy this board,but dont like when pepole say i have no idea what im talking about,as alltho t times i go off on one and say stupid things,i have been around,
Well again thanks for the sweet words steve and thanks for getting me back on...worra guy.. :?

The issue about spelling is a load of bollocks, I would hardly say any of us on here are about to win a prize for our grammar lol.
I agree with Nukes I feel Swansea lad is a decent guy, okay he supports a shit team but I am sure we can change him :lol: :lol: :lol: Also best of luck running your own business :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:30 pm

Steve trying to get in a jacks nickers! :lol: never thought I'd see the day.....

Let's all pray for the swans..... Seeing as there's so much love on here for them.....Feckin ell! #Pukes

Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:35 pm

I'm more interested in who swansealad69 was on ITK. I bet it was Feargal sharkeys Eyebrows.