Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The Jacks, our suporters and swansealad69

Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:46 pm

ROBERTO MARONI wrote:I'm more interested in who swansealad69 was on ITK. I bet it was Feargal sharkeys Eyebrows.

no chance. ferg was sharp as f**k.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:47 pm

Jackthelad fella,,

Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:49 pm

Polo a tree stump is sharper then u,,u f*cking handbag

Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:51 pm

What ever happened to ITK. Some top people on there. Irons in the Fire was always good value. Plus our very own Optional Extra, you had to read his posts about 3 times before you could tell wtf he was on about.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:52 pm

Fergal was a witty b*stard on itk, I have been trying to find out if they kept the gamblers den part going, I just to follow Brian's tips a lot. :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:52 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Polo a tree stump is sharper then u,,u f*cking handbag

wind it in mongloid

Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:53 pm

Ps polo.u are obsest with me??i mean digging up coments made last aug,replying to my posts,replying to other posts i reply to,.whats with honey am i your long lost brother who had all the attention from mummy daddy??

Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:54 pm

carlccfc wrote:Fergal was a witty b*stard on itk, I have been trying to find out if they kept the gamblers den part going, I just to follow Brian's tips a lot. :ayatollah:

held his own tbf. he would be taking on 5 or 6 at a time.

brians tips :lol:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:55 pm

carlccfc wrote:Fergal was a witty b*stard on itk, I have been trying to find out if they kept the gamblers den part going, I just to follow Brian's tips a lot. :ayatollah:

He was sharp, but he was no match for the City Gent / CCFC Valleys pincer movement. :lol:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:56 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Ps polo.u are obsest with me??i mean digging up coments made last aug,replying to my posts,replying to other posts i reply to,.whats with honey am i your long lost brother who had all the attention from mummy daddy??

i was searching for a craig mckail smith thread actually and come across that little beaut.

5 months on and you still chatying shit about how much of a lad you are :roll:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:57 pm

polo wrote:

Is the gamblers den still going, Brian had a good success rate and a very useful system,

Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:58 pm

ROBERTO MARONI wrote:

He was sharp, but he was no match for the City Gent / CCFC Valleys pincer movement. :lol:

Tony used to destroy him, didn't Fergal live in London or claim he did ?

Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:58 pm

ROBERTO MARONI wrote:What ever happened to ITK. Some top people on there. Irons in the Fire was always good value. Plus our very own Optional Extra, you had to read his posts about 3 times before you could tell wtf he was on about.

awol got set up on an invite / vouch basis :lol:

i met irobs down a city game once. he was with bluejay. he was about 60. nice fella.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:59 pm

carlccfc wrote:
ROBERTO MARONI wrote:

moved to oz i think

Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:00 pm

carlccfc wrote:
polo wrote:

Is the gamblers den still going, Brian had a good success rate and a very useful system,

im not sure to be honest carl.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:01 pm

Your 35ffs grow up,dont give the big one from the safety from your arm chair.,i dint need to show how much of a lad i am,,i know.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:05 pm

carlccfc wrote:
ROBERTO MARONI wrote:

Not sure if he lived in London. I seem to remember him working in Cardiff? I remember some boys in the Cornwall reckon they had worked out from his clues where he worked and they were going to pay him a visit. He wouldn't have posted for a while if they caught up with him. :lol:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:09 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Your 35ffs grow up,dont give the big one from the safety from your arm chair.,i dint need to show how much of a lad i am,,i know.

joooring the whar :roll:

change the record with the tough guy act lad you are impressing no one.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:14 pm

Merlin now dont get bitchy now. For the first time i have been nice to a Jack. Now together we can destroy the Gypo, bring him to his knees ImageImageImageImage

Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:19 pm

Polo best u just ignore me and i u,,,maybee one day we will eet up and discuse it then,because its knobs like u who anoy me and draw me down to the gutter level u come from,,so dont be upset if i no longer reply to u as u clearly have issues with me but not willing to talk about them...bye honeyxx

Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:28 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Polo best u just ignore me and i u,,,maybee one day we will eet up and discuse it then,because its knobs like u who anoy me and draw me down to the gutter level u come from,,so dont be upset if i no longer reply to u as u clearly have issues with me but not willing to talk about them...bye honeyxx

bye then babes

Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:30 pm

;)

Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:21 pm

I couldn't really give one about the jacks 2bh. If we joined them no one would care at all. They have hardly ever been above us historically so let it go. It can all change very quickly just look at the Sheffield clubs, Bradford or Leeds.
As for swansealad, he can't hide his anti Cardiff bitterness that is endemic with certain types in the Swansea area and hasn't ceased even with promotion. He's a tw*t whose opinion I'm not interested in at all. But that's just my opinion.

Nuclearblue wrote:Since Sunday i have watched, listened, and have been embarrassed by what has happened on this board. We have had threads on the so called pathetic attendance of the Jacks of only 20.500 !! But the Liberty only holds that amount :? and that thread made us look pathetic, obsessed , all the things that we have accused the Jacks of over the years.

Some have called for the head of Malky because we have not matched the way Swansea beat Arsenal on Sunday !! :o i have never known a over reaction as bad as i have witnessed since Sunday. The arguments against the Jacks have been bordering the pathetic with some Jacks being able to take the piss at will because a fair few on here have lost the plot. Yes some Jacks have also come up with some shite as well. Swansealad had some points but he did also lower himself at times !! so there has been blame all round.

When i heard swansealad had been banned i then got in touch with Annis and Carl to get the ban overturned as i thought a lot on here had acted a lot lot worse than he ever had. If you want to enter a debate with swansealad he will oblige but if you want to enter child like insults he can contribute as well, so i am glad this has been overturned as we looked bitter in banning him as it looked totally down to jealousy.

We are third in the table and in the semi final of the Carling Cup, but why is that not good enough for some ? We have a Manager who has passion in abundance, This is our Club our team and they have been magnificent. Throwing money like confetti has not worked for Cardiff City under the Dave Jones regime, Malky is doing it differently so lets let him get on with his job and support him 100%. I am loving this season more than i have since the Eddie May era and my feelings towards the Jacks is purely rivalry. Yes i want the Jacks to loose every game of coarse i do, and the Jacks feel the same about us, but i will never let it turn me into a bitter hypocritical person who suddenly wants to be obsessed with Swansea City.

Rant over Lads lets get on with our season and support Malky and his team :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:33 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Your 35ffs grow up,dont give the big one from the safety from your arm chair.,i dint need to show how much of a lad i am,,i know.

A lonesome Past-time in your neck of the woods eh... 8-)