Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Liverpool in for Zaha...

Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:59 pm

But Freedman won't sell until after the 2nd leg against Cardiff.

Even if palace do get to the Wembley final, it is then thought that Wilfred Zaha will stay at the club until the Summer?

Looks likely that we will have to be dealing with his skill and pace down our place then.

What do you guys think? How do we stop this guy playing (£10m rated according to Palace!) What will our tactics be, and Will Palace be left wide open as they seek that cushion second goal.....

Re: Liverpool in for Zaha...

Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:02 pm

Merlin wrote:But Freedman won't sell until after the 2nd leg against Cardiff.

Even if palace do get to the Wembley final, it is then thought that Wilfred Zaha will stay at the club until the Summer?

Looks likely that we will have to be dealing with his skill and pace down our place then.

What do you guys think? How do we stop this guy playing (£10m rated according to Palace!) What will our tactics be, and Will Palace be left wide open as they seek that cushion second goal.....

Get three goals up then send Gerrard on to kick him in the shins until he goes off injured.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:03 pm

i think palace will park the bus and try and defend the lead but they will catch us on the break we need to score first then its game on be wide open end to end i think we will do them 2-0 or 3-1 :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:04 pm

Kick him into row Z

Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:25 pm

Portsmouth game first :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:46 pm

Well we dealt with him in the league

Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:42 pm

Could come back and bite Palace on the bum this. They rely on him too heavily.

10 million my f*cking back eye!!

Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:52 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Kick him into row Z

Thats my row :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:28 pm

up down turn around, kick him in the bollocks!