Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bully Boys

Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:58 pm

Just want to make it crystal clear to all the bully boys on here.....I'm going to continue posting my views on here whether you like it or not,i maybe the voice in the wilderness right now but that dosent matter to me as i will always be true to my point of view,one last thing,you all know what side of the fence i sit so I'm guessing you know what to expect from one of my postings,so the answer is quite simple,if my postings upset you so much..................DON'T READ THEM..there endith the lesson

Re: Bully Boys

Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:00 pm

You on you.

By the way your opinion does not count. :ugeek:

Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:02 pm

What posts :? :? :? :? :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:04 pm

Guys, he has a right of speaking when he wants to. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:08 pm

Marc wrote:What posts :? :? :? :? :ayatollah:

He suggested we sack Malky and get Neil Warnock in instead.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:08 pm

Aramore wrote:

Still is his opinion. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :geek:

Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:09 pm

Aramore wrote:

:lol:

Crazy - maybe when Malky fails to get us promoted year on year for 6 years, we may consider it? Until then, lets go with the flow! ;)

Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:10 pm

Aramore wrote:

:shock: :shock: :? ..........Entitled to his opinion :ayatollah: ..... :? ......I wouldn't get rid of Malky for Warnock.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:11 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
Aramore wrote:

Unfortunately it is wrong. If we ever signed Neil Warnock I would be unable to prevent myself from punching him in the face repeatedly. (Warnock that is)

Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:13 pm

Aramore wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:
Aramore wrote:

Unfortunately it is wrong. If we ever signed Neil Warnock I would be unable to prevent myself from punching him in the face repeatedly. (Warnock that is)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:15 pm

I fail to see how words/pixels on a screen remotes to the bully boys getting on to your points of view :?

Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:22 pm

UH?

Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:23 pm

angelis49 wrote:Just want to make it crystal clear to all the bully boys on here.....I'm going to continue posting my views on here whether you like it or not,i maybe the voice in the wilderness right now but that dosent matter to me as i will always be true to my point of view,one last thing,you all know what side of the fence i sit so I'm guessing you know what to expect from one of my postings,so the answer is quite simple,if my postings upset you so much..................DON'T READ THEM..there endith the lesson

wise up mate you sound like andrew stone! :?

Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:03 pm

angelis49 wrote:Just want to make it crystal clear to all the bully boys on here.....I'm going to continue posting my views on here whether you like it or not,i maybe the voice in the wilderness right now but that dosent matter to me as i will always be true to my point of view,one last thing,you all know what side of the fence i sit so I'm guessing you know what to expect from one of my postings,so the answer is quite simple,if my postings upset you so much..................DON'T READ THEM..there endith the lesson

Message to all:

It's just a bit of fun, so relax. Life's too short.