Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ABC - Anyone But Coleman

Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:08 pm

For anyone that thinks that Chris Coleman isn't the man for the job of Welsh national manager, join the campaign
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/ABC-An ... 9560492111 :ayatollah:

Re: ABC - Anyone But Coleman

Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:37 pm

at the end of the day hes welsh and passionate and also had a much better club record than speed did before he was boss so why not give him a chance

Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:45 pm

Hartson, Flynn, Gould, Toshack, Rush, Southall.

Could have any of them instead shall we?

Wind your neck in. Coleman has finished in the top half of the Premiership (something Speed didn't do) when he had to sell his best player to Man Utd. He is widely acknowledged as a forward thinker in the football game.

FFS give him a chance.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:54 pm

weavers22 wrote:For anyone that thinks that Chris Coleman isn't the man for the job of Welsh national manager, join the campaign

16 people like it! speaks volumes.....

Pathetic post to start as I've already stated on the ccfc facebook group when you were spamming it there too. :|

Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:56 pm

weavers22 wrote:For anyone that thinks that Chris Coleman isn't the man for the job of Welsh national manager, join the campaign

Please give an alternative then weavers?

Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:12 am

Brian Flynn or Raymond Verheijen would do me, people who actually understand and could carry on Gary Speed's good work, why offer the job to a manager that got rejected by the jacks? The players obviously have a problem with it as all they've done is moan about not getting a say in the matter. Im glad this board is so open to people's opinions

Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:22 am

maccydee wrote:Hartson, Flynn, Gould, Toshack, Rush, Southall.

Could have any of them instead shall we?

Wind your neck in. Coleman has finished in the top half of the Premiership (something Speed didn't do) when he had to sell his best player to Man Utd. He is widely acknowledged as a forward thinker in the football game.

FFS give him a chance.

I agree with that Mac. I wasn't too keen on Gary Speed if I am honest but he turned things around by using his judgement and instincts better than anyone who had gone before.

I see Chris Coleman as very much from the same mould as Gary Speed.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:31 am

Any particular reason why your so anti-Coleman? If you can justify it then I will have some respect for you but for you to just post this shit on here and give no explanation makes you look a bit of a tosser!

Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:36 am

weavers22 wrote:Brian Flynn or Raymond Verheijen would do me, people who actually understand and could carry on Gary Speed's good work, why offer the job to a manager that got rejected by the jacks? The players obviously have a problem with it as all they've done is moan about not getting a say in the matter. Im glad this board is so open to people's opinions

Raymond Verheijen is going to stay in the fold so has a bit of continuity. Brian Flynn was a league 2 manager nothing more. Coleman was top half of the Premiership. Instant respect.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:59 am

Whoever gets the job will receive my full support as the manager of Wales. I think being against a manager of your own country is very negative indeed and pointless.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:25 pm

As a proud Scotsman, I don't want Coleman anywhere near the Welsh job before the world cup qualifiers. You can read into that whatever you like.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:38 pm

SeanJr wrote:Any particular reason why your so anti-Coleman? If you can justify it then I will have some respect for you but for you to just post this shit on here and give no explanation makes you look a bit of a tosser!

www.sabotagetimes.com/football-sport/5- ... age-wales/

Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:03 pm

weavers22 wrote:
SeanJr wrote:Any particular reason why your so anti-Coleman? If you can justify it then I will have some respect for you but for you to just post this shit on here and give no explanation makes you look a bit of a tosser!

http://www.sabotagetimes.com/football-s ... age-wales/

Unless you wrote that article yourself then that's hardly a justification! Support the guy FFS!

Here's my post about Coleman from a couple of days, I am not for one second pretending that Coleman is the best manager in the world but I believe he is the best option for us right now and deserves greater respect from a number of so called Wales fans!
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=68117

Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:17 pm

Bunch of Clowns, Give him a chance. Idiots.