Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

That Aron Ramsey chap..

Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:20 am

Thanks Butt :ayatollah:

Re: That Aron Ramsey chap..

Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:41 am

Morriston Monkey wrote:Thanks Butt :ayatollah:

I'm sure he is glad of your support at being CAPTAIN OF WALES, cheers BUTT :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:21 am

Pontyclun Blue wrote:

I'm sure he is glad of your support at being CAPTAIN OF WALES, cheers BUTT :lol: :ayatollah:

Bless...The Rose & Crown sunday afternoon old farts league has more credibility than Wales in the world of football
The Premier league is where it's at, the best in the world but you wouldn't know about that my capital cousin I heard Doncaster was cold... ;)

Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:23 am

Joe Allen is better than Ramsey.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:24 am

Im sure Ramsey has both good and bad memories of matches he's played at the Liberty stadium the past 2 seasons ?? Plus we expect nothing else other than Swansea fans NOT supporting the Welsh national football team , stick to your rugby ..... " and we were singing " :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:28 am

Morriston Monkey wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:

Bless...The Rose & Crown sunday afternoon old farts league has more credibility than Wales in the world of football
The Premier league is where it's at, the best in the world but you wouldn't know about that my capital cousin I heard Doncaster was cold... ;)

That says a lot about what you think of your own players that play for WALES. classic jack dull as FU*K :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:33 am

Couldn't give two shites about Wales at football or any other country for that matter

Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:39 am

Morriston Monkey wrote:Couldn't give two shites about Wales at football or any other country for that matter

Jog on little monkey,you are booooooring me now :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:48 am

And we should give a shitabout wales,why.
Over the years swansea have passed by in the welsh set up,the faw clearly dont like us,and remember saying how disappointed they were about a game played ther were only 12k turned up againsts Bulgaria i think,were no top nams and only a freindly,yet last year u had a qualifier and had less,yet no fuss made of that.
Wrexham have held more then us ffs,and i think u will find our beef is more to at the faw rather then the team.
A good instance is last season the welsh fa sent a letter to the lib addressed parlo sousa manager swansea city ffs,lets face it how hard can it be to keep up to date on two f*cking clubs????[code][/code]

Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:34 am

[quote="swansealad69"]And we should give a shitabout wales,why.
Over the years swansea have passed by in the welsh set up,the faw clearly dont like us,and remember saying how disappointed they were about a game played ther were only 12k turned up againsts Bulgaria i think,were no top nams and only a freindly,yet last year u had a qualifier and had less,yet no fuss made of that.
Wrexham have held more then us ffs,and i think u will find our beef is more to at the faw rather then the team.
A good instance is last season the welsh fa sent a letter to the lib addressed parlo sousa manager swansea city ffs,lets face it how hard can it be to keep up to date on two f*cking clubs????[code][/code][/q
Arrrrrrrrrr Bless you :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:04 pm

And your point ponty??dont feel sory as we dont give a toss,feel sory for u to be hoest,all the years of trying and big name sinings u had,the debt and taking the piss of us,yet wile you have been swollwing all the shit u have been tould we have passed u by and become one of the most talked teams in the uk,and our stats are up with the top teams in Europa,and all this with no debt,infact we have loads of money..it realy must be hard for any bluebird to see us were ever u look,i feel your pain :lol: :x :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:08 pm

swansealad69 wrote:And your point ponty??dont feel sory as we dont give a toss,feel sory for u to be hoest,all the years of trying and big name sinings u had,the debt and taking the piss of us,yet wile you have been swollwing all the shit u have been tould we have passed u by and become one of the most talked teams in the uk,and our stats are up with the top teams in Europa,and all this with no debt,infact we have loads of money..it realy must be hard for any bluebird to see us were ever u look,i feel your pain :lol: :x :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:10 pm

How come your not on an Arsenal forum ripping the piss out of them, oh that's right, I forgot the first thing you think of after your games is Cardiff City and our forums. Sad b*stard. :lol:

Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:14 pm

swansealad69 wrote:And your point ponty??dont feel sory as we dont give a toss,feel sory for u to be hoest,all the years of trying and big name sinings u had,the debt and taking the piss of us,yet wile you have been swollwing all the shit u have been tould we have passed u by and become one of the most talked teams in the uk,and our stats are up with the top teams in Europa,and all this with no debt,infact we have loads of money..it realy must be hard for any bluebird to see us were ever u look,i feel your pain :lol: :x :lol: :lol:

God you are thick as pig shit.

I am not one for picking up on spelling but that post is diablolical. My little girl (7) is brighter than you.