Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Any news about Cardiff on here????

Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:26 pm

I've come on the mb now to see if any secrets have filtered through from Malaysia (i know hes probably sleeping off the flight).
Really desperate to see if we get that injection of players we have all talked about since september.

I'm confused with - "we have the backing", "the skys the limit" then "it wont be a disaster if we dont get anyone in this window"

Trouble is, all we have is jack threads.
If i wanted to read about them i'd go on their forum.
If i wanted to write about them, id write on their forum.

They are in the prem and doing fine - get over it FFS.
They won a game today, do they write about us this much when we play or win a game?

I don't know cos i don't care - i dont go on their forum, cos i want to know about MY team
The beloved Blooooooobirds.

Could we have a cardiff city page to write and read about, then an other teams page for any who want to write about other clubs. Its really getting tedious.

This is not ba humbug - i fancied them to win, they are a decent outfit. but I dont watch them or dont want it rammed down my throat.

Cardiff fans need to get a life too
they start most posts; 'i hope they lose' they're gonna get stuffed' 'they'll be down' etc etc
concentrate on your own team you little boys.

i must admit tho - i am frustrated that we have opportunity to go up yet for the last 6 weeks we've plateau'd.

to the cardiff board: can i have a couple of portions of zing and bounce please,
lets get the fcuk out of here!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Any news about Cardiff on here????

Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Well said, its really sad looking at this board these days, I used to think the Jacks were the obsesive deluded ones but I am slowly being forced to think otherwise.

The only posts about OUR club on this MB these days largly seem to be negative despite US having a clearly PROSPEROUS FUTURE!

f**k THEM!!!

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:18 pm

I think there's something wrong with my computer. I try to log onto the Cardiff City Forum, but I get re-directed to either a Swansea City or a Welsh Nationalist board.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:38 am

Well I just seen the donny highlights and well we were battered, last season a certain loss.
What a point especially after there amazing home record.

Well done city :ayatollah: