Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Home Game Against Portsmouth

Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:11 pm

What an important match this is to get us back on winning ways before we face Palace.

Do you think MM will rest a few players ? or will he be playing a full strength team because our main priority is finishing as high in the league as we can.

I would play full strength team on Saturday and take the 3 points on offer.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Home Game Against Portsmouth

Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:14 pm

No doubt about it that the full team will play, im not even sure which is the bigger game.

Personally Id like to see McPhail come into the team or maybe Kiss.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:16 pm

League game is by far the bigger game IMO

Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:17 pm

got to play a full strength side without a doubt. go all out for 3 points and worry bout the cup game afterwards. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:18 pm

Can't wait for this game, his season is getting really exciting and we are really hard to beat, bring it on i say. :)

Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:24 pm

I would also expect any remaining tickets for the Palace game to be snapped up on Saturday as well,,,its going to be a full house a week Tuesday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:28 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:I would also expect any remaining tickets for the Palace game to be snapped up on Saturday as well,,,its going to be a full house a week Tuesday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yeah will be great to see the stadium rocking for that game, I'm sure the players will not let us down and take us to Wembley. :)

Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:01 pm

Kev probably wont play, we'll want to make sure he's fine for tuesday, also Darcy isnt doing too bad, he could use the excersise. Also Kiss will probably feature instead of Mason