Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:07 pm

confirmed hes having talks this week.

sounds like toshack already

Re: chris coleman it is then

Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:15 pm

rubbish appointment, gona go backwards!

Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:16 pm

Don't rate him atall, and think its going to change everything... The players are obviously not happy!! Rambo and bellers standing up to it.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:17 pm

A lazy appointment and just the easy choice.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:23 pm

worringly he said he didnt want to be in charge for the costa rica game.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:10 pm

How isit worrying? Maybe he don't want to take charge against costa rica as a mark of respect for speed, and then the next game start fresh under him, I under stand people worrying over his negative tactics but his record speaks for its self, didint do to bad at coventry but yes he didn't do brilliant either, fulham he was unlucky to be sacked, was doing well out in spain before change in presidents forced him to consider his postion and just left a team in greece doing very well, if he can help wales progress even further everyone should back him

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:21 pm

yes he said he felt 'garys team' should lead the team out as its garys night but i fear he will get rid of them.

which i think is a mistake.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:26 pm

Rubbish appointment if it happens. Its all about opionions but I dont want him. The only positive would be he does seem a proud Welshman and would not tolerate slackers

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:27 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Rubbish appointment if it happens. Its all about opionions but I dont want him. The only positive would be he does seem a proud Welshman and would not tolerate slackers

he seems a disciplinarian which i dont think the young lads will like.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:51 pm

Coleman says that he will work with the existing set up. Give the bloke a chance, I say. Remember people coming on here negative about Gary Speed when he first got the job. Time will tell, but surely we should get behind the national side. As for Toshack, well he, and Brian Flynn, brought on the youngsters when the old guard left en masse after the Russia game.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:17 pm

Midfield general wrote:
polo wrote:
Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Rubbish appointment if it happens. Its all about opionions but I dont want him. The only positive would be he does seem a proud Welshman and would not tolerate slackers

he seems a disciplinarian which i dont think the young lads will like.

Coleman isn't a disciplinarian just ask the fans of Real Socidad when he was on the piss all the time. http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2007 ... alsociedad :evil: Yeah he's really what the players want :roll:

strikes me as a 'do as i say not as i do. im the boss' kind of manager

Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:24 pm

Lets get behind the team and lad before giving him stick....support the team if its no good after a few games then vent...but give the guy chance to have a go....or given be Wales manager :D

Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:29 pm

Sheep Flavour wrote:Lets get behind the team and lad before giving him stick....support the team if its no good after a few games then vent...but give the guy chance to have a go....or given be Wales manager :D

if he gers appointed of course will still get behind the team.

doesnt mean cant be dissapointed with the choice, or prefer they gave dutch ray a chance.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:31 pm

polo wrote:
Sheep Flavour wrote:Lets get behind the team and lad before giving him stick....support the team if its no good after a few games then vent...but give the guy chance to have a go....or given be Wales manager :D

if he gers appointed of course will still get behind the team.

doesnt mean cant be dissapointed with the choice, or prefer they gave dutch ray a chance.

Give the guy a chance...didnt say you dont have to like/dislike him...but you do your talking on the pitch...if he turns out to be rubbish fine...but lets not slam him before he has been choosen/picked a team, he was a good player for Wales and should have our respect at least.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:34 pm

Speed a professionally respected by all.

Coleman..... :?