Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

on mm board the happy clappy board all they talk about today

Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:58 pm

is swansea this swansea that how well swansea played today so fecking what who gives a shit about them what the happy clappers dont realise is planet swans forum wouldnt give us any credit if we were in the same position.lets see how many swans fans give us any credit if we beat palace in the league cup

Re: on mm board the happy clappy board all they talk about today

Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:00 pm

you not read this board? exactly the same so dont make out its just mms board.

its like planet f*cking swans on here this afo :evil:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:01 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:is swansea this swansea that how well swansea played today so fecking what who gives a shit about them what the happy clappers dont realise is planet swans forum wouldnt give us any credit if we were in the same position.lets see how many swans fans give us any credit if we beat palace in the league cup

So you counter-act that by posting a swansea message on here :?

Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:02 pm

Yep it is like that on here.

That is because most Cardiff fans are not bitter about the Jacks achievements and are big enough to give them credit when its due. The same cannot be said for Planetswans though when the roles are reversed or for those Jacks that come on here.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:43 pm

Dont worry mate it'll soon die a death,after all the rugger starts shortly and then they can all tell you how they'll settle for the City losing as long as the rugger team wins.LOL

Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:58 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
That is because most Cardiff fans are not bitter about the Jacks achievements and are big enough to give them credit when its due. The same cannot be said for Planetswans though when the roles are reversed

How can you compare the 2? What success have you had for us to gripe at?

Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:45 pm

I don't discuss anything black and white. :roll:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:06 pm

FFS who cares what anyone posts on "the other board"

So what?

If you hate them so much guess what...

Every time you log on there, you increase the number of hits and
thus the popularity of it

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:46 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
That is because most Cardiff fans are not bitter about the Jacks achievements and are big enough to give them credit when its due. The same cannot be said for Planetswans though when the roles are reversed

Well for a start getting to the cup final or perhaps being the first team to beat Real Madrid.....

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:59 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Us being the biggest Club in Wales is an obvious one.

What i mean by that is, bigger City, bigger ground, bigger fan base (including
massive support in West Wales) more illustrious history, FA Cup winners once
Finalists three times, European Cup Semi-finalists. That kind of thing.

Fair play, for a little Club your punching well above your weight and id say your
a bigger club than someone like Wigan.

The fact that your all on this board cos even our Messageboards are bigger
than yours :lol: :lol: :lol:

Swansea has Napoleon syndrome

Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:12 am

taffyapple wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Fair play, for a little Club your punching well above your weight and id say your

Well.thanks for all that you needn't have bothered though cos all you've harped on about is how your city is bigger than ours,you know the usual bollocks!! :lol: I often go on Liverpool boards and the amount of Mancs on there going on about how bigger Manchester is than Liverpool is unreal :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:

Basically,noone gives a shit about such meaningless drivel,only you.But its all you got at the moment so your forgiven :D

Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:28 am

6 bysedd wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

I would point out you are not the first Welsh team to beat Arsenal, I'm sure if you check the record books you will find we beat them 1-0 in an extremely important game long before you ever did. Even Wrexham can boast a win against them.

TBH honest mate in the same way that Celtic will always have a European Cup over Rangers and Liverpool have over Everton we have that FA Cup win over you.

Your excertion into the Premier League will eventually become a footnote in history but our win means Cardiff City has it's own plot at Wembley Stadium, something you will never have.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:32 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

I would point out you are not the first Welsh team to beat Arsenal, I'm sure if you check the record books you will find we beat them 1-0 in an extremely important game long before you ever did. Even Wrexham can boast a win against them.

TBH honest mate in the same way that Celtic will always have a European Cup over Rangers and Liverpool have over Everton we have that FA Cup win over you.

Your excertion into the Premier League will eventually become a footnote in history but our win means Cardiff City has it's own plot at Wembley Stadium, something you will never have.

Can you imagine us winning the FA Cup this year.Prozac in Cardiff will go through the roof :lol:

Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:06 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Well.thanks for all that you needn't have bothered though cos all you've harped on about is how your city is bigger than ours,you know the usual bollocks!! :lol: I often go on Liverpool boards and the amount of Mancs on there going on about how bigger Manchester is than Liverpool is unreal :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:

Basically,noone gives a shit about such meaningless drivel,only you.But its all you got at the moment so your forgiven :D

You forgot bigger fan base, bigger crowds, huge fan base from on Swanseas doorstep,
and of course the more illustrious football history.

Carry on.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:06 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

I dotn think Manchester UTD fans need to bang on about how big their city is, their trophy cabinet is now bigger than Liverpools.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:13 pm

polo wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

I dotn think Manchester UTD fans need to bang on about how big their city is, their trophy cabinet is now bigger than Liverpools.

Just an observation that no one gives a cunts c**t who has the bigger ground or city.We're all football fans and surely its who has the best team then.Obviously not with you lot.Capital city....you can have it :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:15 pm

I dont live in neither so couldnt give two f.cks myself so you wont wind me up over that :lol:

Try again Alan :roll:

Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:19 pm

polo wrote:I dont live in neither so couldnt give two f.cks myself so you wont wind me up over that :lol:

Try again Alan :roll:

Just pointing out that your the only fans in meaningful football that holds onto the fact your team plays in a capital city.No attempt at winding up bra ;)