Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE SWANSEA LOVING

Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:57 pm

What the f**k is all this about, they won a game for f**k sake, ok they beat the Arsenal and probably deserved it on the day, but we are Cardiff fans and should just cocncentrate on how our team is doing.

Blackpool beat Liverpool home and away last season, and also after 21 games had more points than what the Jacks have now, so they are not safe yet and are not as wonderful as everyone is making out.

Anyway Rant over, and im sick of getting texts off Jacks i know giving it the big one. :x

Re: THE SWANSEA LOVING

Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:57 pm

nobby wrote:What the f**k is all this about, they won a game for f**k sake, ok they beat the Arsenal and probably deserved it on the day, but we are Cardiff fans and should just cocncentrate on how our team is doing.

Blackpool beat Liverpool home and away last season, and also after 21 games had more points than what the Jacks have now, so they are not safe yet and are not as wonderful as everyone is making out.

Anyway Rant over, and im sick of getting texts off Jacks i know giving it the big one. :x

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:58 pm

another f*cking swansea thread ffffffs :evil:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:21 pm

We're swansea playing today ? Sorry don't take much notice of the prem , more interested in the championship . More exciting football tbh .

Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:23 pm

nobby wrote:What the f**k is all this about, they won a game for f**k sake, ok they beat the Arsenal and probably deserved it on the day, but we are Cardiff fans and should just cocncentrate on how our team is doing.

unbelievable david, i cant wait till tomorrow ;)

Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:26 pm

I didn't bother myself. Mind you, they seem to be doing ok for a council run club!

Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:42 pm

valleycasual wrote:

Dreading it, i can picture the smug twats now. :evil:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:44 pm

This needs to be merged!!!

Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:46 pm

Well said Dai. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Well said Dai. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

They will probably lose against Sunderland and Chelsea and all forgotten about again, why so many of our fans are even jumpimg on the band wagon is beyond me, would we get any credit if it were the other way round would we hell.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:56 pm

You keep telling yourselves that :lol: Time and time again we prove everyone wrong.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:58 pm

6 bysedd wrote:

You keep telling yourselves that :lol: Time and time again we prove everyone wrong.

17 games to go yet and your far from safety, so dont get complacent and up on your high horse yet cariad. :|

Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:00 pm

nobby wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

17 games to go yet and your far from safety, so dont get complacent and up on your high horse yet cariad. :|

We wont.It's your club and fans who are promoted by Christmas every year.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:03 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
nobby wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

We wont.It's your club and fans who are promoted by Christmas every year.

Yet another sarcastic tw*t. :twisted:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:07 pm

It'll just make it all the sweeter when their holiday is over!! :lol:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:16 pm

Arsenal , to be honest are a real piss poor team, at the mo,-- (who gives a shat) we are cardiff. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D

Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:23 pm

nobby wrote:
valleycasual wrote:

don't get chummy with jacks in fords, makes life so much easier :D

Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:48 pm

All of 2011 and so far this year they have only lost two home games in the league. One was to Man Utd and the other was to .................................................................. oh yes I remember The mighty Bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:06 pm

murphy wrote:
nobby wrote:
valleycasual wrote:

don't get chummy with jacks in fords, makes life so much easier :D
block them :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:06 pm

Don't know, and never see any Swansea fans. See a few Worzels though ! :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:52 pm

Cheer up Lads, Fek scumsea!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: http://www.youtube.com/editor?feature=mhsn :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:56 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Don't know, and never see any Swansea fans. See a few Worzels though ! :ayatollah:

Count yourself lucky mate

Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:54 am

They had just 2 more points than the Jacks, and the bottom 3 had all passed the 20 point mark.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:57 am

They were all saying the same about Blackpool :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:33 am

RichardBluebird wrote:They were all saying the same about Blackpool :lol: :lol: :lol:

& Hull & Reading & Burnley etc etc etc

Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:11 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:They were all saying the same about Blackpool :lol: :lol: :lol:

& Hull & Reading & Burnley etc etc etc

In all fairness they deserve all the plaudits at the moment but people seem to forget that Arsenal have the worst defensive record in the Premiership, lets just see what May brings.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:30 pm

This is what I think should happen at scumsea http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fez33GQzUs :lol:

Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:00 pm

*applause*

Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:16 pm

I want to give a different view on all this, I know some people are slating it, but I think it's great our fans maturity to accept that Swansea are playing good football and beat a good team, so well done.
As someone said above, we wouldnt get it the other way around, but so wot? we are not going to stoop to their level.

The only thing to remember is "our time will come"

(as per-normal we'll steal the limelight of South Wales if we reach the Carling Cup final, so talk about Swansea all u want, we're still number 1)

Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:40 pm

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:I want to give a different view on all this, I know some people are slating it, but I think it's great our fans maturity to accept that Swansea are playing good football and beat a good team, so well done.
As someone said above, we wouldnt get it the other way around, but so wot? we are not going to stoop to their level.

The only thing to remember is "our time will come"

(as per-normal we'll steal the limelight of South Wales if we reach the Carling Cup final, so talk about Swansea all u want, we're still number 1)

:D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: