Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:00 pm

blue nile wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:If you wanna talk about your win then:

DO IT ON PLANETSWANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said adz :ayatollah:

Cheers. Just thought I'd raise the issue. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: FAO ALL SWANSEA FANS

Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:02 pm

What if CCFC fans want to talk about it? ;)

Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:04 pm

Wayne S wrote:What if CCFC fans want to talk about it? ;)

That's allowed :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:08 pm

Yeah exactly.

Swansea came of age today. Some claim we progressed under Dave Jones. Well we dont have to look far do we to see what is meant by progress.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:11 pm

Allowed but I don't like it when they brag about the win saying that they are better than us and all that bullsh*t. :evil:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:14 pm

adz-a32 wrote:

Allowed but I don't like it when they brag about the win saying that they are better than us and all that bullsh*t. :evil:

Truth can hurt when you are in denial.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:15 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:

Truth can hurt when you are in denial.

Exactly! :) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:30 pm

We're rebuilding under Malky and I would say at the moment it's work in progress, but a look down the road shows what can be achieved when you have a plan and stick to it. Let's be patient our time will come. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:32 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

Yeah exactly.

Swansea came of age today. Some claim we progressed under Dave Jones. Well we dont have to look far do we to see what is meant by progress.

You could argue that the ref got a huge decision wrong today. Some refs would have sent dyer off for his challenge on rambo. In fairness to swansea they played quite well but if the ref had of got his decision right on pen then we wouldnt be discussing a jack win.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:34 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Yeah exactly.

You could argue that the ref got a huge decision wrong today. Some refs would have sent dyer off for his challenge on rambo. In fairness to swansea they played quite well but if the ref had of got his decision right on pen then we wouldnt be discussing a jack win.

Think is Gareth its not just today but other games the Jacks have performed like this.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:39 pm

Rambo was shit and joe was allover him,stop grasping ffs,,and if u dont want us to talk about our wun,may i suggest u dont start it of u f*cking donut.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:39 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Yeah exactly.

Think is Gareth its not just today but other games the Jacks have performed like this.

I've watched 5 or 6 of their games. Good in some bad in others. Today was the only game where i have been impressed with their attacking play. Dyer is quality-however i still wouldnt want him at the ccs. He is a truly repulsive individual who seems to fit in well with the ethos of the club.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:47 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Rambo was shit and joe was allover him,stop grasping ffs,,and if u dont want us to talk about our wun,may i suggest u dont start it of u f*cking donut.

:lol:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:54 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Rambo was shit and joe was allover him,stop grasping ffs,,and if u dont want us to talk about our wun,may i suggest u dont start it of u f*cking donut.

Du yu alwoys typ lik tha aw iz yous keebawd set 2 a diffarant lingo , gypo :lol:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:54 pm

why start another threaf on then you little f*cking plank :evil:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:16 pm

Why did you have to come on here and act like a tw@t?

How was ads-a32 'grasping'? He made quite a good point, why would you come on here when you could celebrate with fellow Swans on your own boards.

I asked if CCFC fans can talk about it because it's worthy of a thread and debate. But idiotic posts like your are just a bit boring now. What are you 42 years old? Grow up mate.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:28 pm

i cant see how you can say just joe was all over him, ramsey was often isolated with the inept performances of all those around him. walcott and arshavin was shocking, song did f**k all and benayoun kept giving him hospital passes. you won the midfield battle as a whole but it wasn't joe versus ramsey at all

Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:29 pm

valleycasual wrote:

i cant see how you can say just joe was all over him, ramsey was often isolated with the inept performances of all those around him. walcott and arshavin was shocking, song did f**k all and benayoun kept giving him hospital passes. you won the midfield battle as a whole but it wasn't joe versus ramsey at all

face facts mate rambo was awful today

Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:33 pm

polo wrote:
valleycasual wrote:

i agree, but JUST joe wasn't all over him

Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:35 pm

valleycasual wrote:
polo wrote:
valleycasual wrote:

i agree, but JUST joe wasn't all over him

hate to disagree but joe allen won that duel easily today

Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:08 pm

Hello? Can you read my post? :?

Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:54 pm

Now it is going out of hand!!! :? :? :shock: :o :violent3: