Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IS THE PREM THIS SEASON THE

Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:42 pm

Poorest quality you have seen for many a year (and not just because the jacks are in it) for me its a YES :ayatollah:

Re: IS THE PREM THIS SEASON THE

Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:44 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:Poorest quality you have seen for many a year (and not just because the jacks are in it) for me its a YES :ayatollah:

Of course it is.

The big money has stopped coming into it.

Remeber the transfer fees 6 years ago?

Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:53 pm

I was looking at the league table and have to agree, only Manchester City have progressed from the big boys, the others have taken pretty big steps backwards. Spurs have now progressed into the big four and are miles ahead of Arsenal, Liverpool.

Even the likes of Villa, Sunderland, Bolton have struggled this season.

I mean Man-u going out the champions league so early :shock:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:19 pm

Very much so! Likes of arsenal liverpool and chelsea are not the same as 3 years ago or so. Even manchester united are despite being 2nd. Everton and villa are now average sides. However i still think the quality is better than la liga :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:54 pm

I know,,pitty u aint in ther to give it strength,,,,

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:01 pm

Best way to judge the Premier League is to look how their clubs get on in the Champions' League. Both Manchester clubs are already out!

Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:38 pm

I'd agree, it is poor this season at the arse end, which plays into our hands. I would even go as far to say that the championship is a much harder league because the only aim is to get promoted.

But, as no-one listened to me last season, I don't expect anything to change... Once I sober up tomorrow, I'll pop on and tell you a little story about where Swansea were at this time last season with an ex Watford manager and limited funds...

Some people don't realise what they've got until it's gone...?