Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bothroyd and the gypos

Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:26 pm

Looking to see how many times Jay falls over this afternoon. And here's hoping the Arsenal smash the gypo scumsea town later too :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Bothroyd and the gypos

Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:34 pm

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:Looking to see how many times Jay falls over this afternoon. And here's hoping the Arsenal smash the gypo scumsea town later too :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Is he starting for QPR ?

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:25 pm

Gypos, Scumsea...............How old are you FFS ?

Have a word with yourself.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:37 pm

Rita Pidsdale wrote:Gypos, Scumsea...............How old are you FFS ?

:lol: old enough to do what I want when I want :lol:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:39 pm

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:
Rita Pidsdale wrote:Gypos, Scumsea...............How old are you FFS ?

:lol: old enough to do what I want when I want :lol:

you tell him fella

Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:30 pm

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:Looking to see how many times Jay falls over this afternoon. And here's hoping the Arsenal smash the gypo scumsea town later too :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

do you know bothroyd left arsenal many many years ago????

Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:28 am

QPR fans on Bothroyd. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jay Bothroyd truely is utter gash. #PoorMansEmileHeskey

Jay bothroyd is the worst player I've seen at sjp since jay mceverly come with derby

How jay bothroyd has an england cap I'll never know

@BellendHughes just watched #motd2. Jay Bothroyd is Championship at best. Should be a great player for you next season. #notapremplayer

Neil Warnock did say he feels embarrassed to be my cleaner,but I told him not to worry & that he'll have Jay Bothroyd working with him soon.

@george_ogier @theftblproject There's average, and then there's Jay Bothroyd. It's taking mediocrity to whole new levels.

Jay Bothroyd is our main striker. And our defence is as strong as wet paper. #QPRInTheBottom3Explained

Jay Bothroyd is as worst as Nickals Bendtner lul

Jay Bothroyd is one of the most shocking footballers in history. Nearly as bad as Johan Djourou!

@shiteseats according to him jay bothroyd is a talented footballer on that basis alone he shouldn't be paid to have opinions on football

Jay bothroyd is so shit how does he play in the prem? #motd2