Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SUCH A HELL OF A DIFFERENCE

Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:46 am

Just been looking at the team Arriving at the Dons game yesterday on Cardiff City Player. Malky got off the bus and all the Dons fans asking his for his Autograph, he stood there Talking and smiling to them and signing all there Autographs he was ask to sign while all the players were going in.
Also at the end of the game he stood there on the field waiting for all his players and patting on the back ,and even shaking hands with some of the Dons Players. Then he stood there waved about 4/5 times to our fans pointed at them then did the :ayatollah: before leaving. Yer we got a 100% 24 k gold guy in Malky.

Did see DJ do that much, and a smile was only hardly ever seen

Re: SUCH A HELL OF A DIFFERENCE

Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:04 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Just been looking at the team Arriving at the Dons game yesterday on Cardiff City Player. Malky got off the bus and all the Dons fans asking his for his Autograph, he stood there Talking and smiling to them and signing all there Autographs he was ask to sign while all the players were going in.
Also at the end of the game he stood there on the field waiting for all his players and patting on the back ,and even shaking hands with some of the Dons Players. Then he stood there waved about 4/5 times to our fans pointed at them then did the :ayatollah: before leaving. Yer we got a 100% 24 k gold guy in Malky.

Did see DJ do that much, and a smile was only hardly ever seen

so two different men have two different personalities
Before I start this isnt me mocking Malky because hes doing a fantastic job and performing well above my expectations
but DJ was a miserable guy but he consistently got us to to where we wanted to be year in year out except for the final hurdle which he was eventually sacked for you will have no argument from me. I supported DJ right through his time with us but I knew it was time for him to go.
I said this when we were looking for a new manager and we should get a manager who has passion and is vocal on the sidelines, we can have a manager who shouts and screams all we want but he could shout and scream us to league 1.
Passion isnt everything especially on the sidelines
DJ had his way of working and it worked to a point.
MM has his way of doing things and so far its brilliant.
Ive met DJ a few times and I dont think he was ever comfortable in public and considering what he was accused of its not very surprising.
Every manager is an individual and they have their own unique ways of doing things and as long as their performances in their profession are up to scratch their personality shouldnt even factor into it

Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:08 pm

he has given the club a positve vibe
im not knocking jones hes his own man with his own style but malky shows his feelings and it looks like he cares
that goes a long way with us fans

Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:57 pm

In Malky we trust :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:43 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:he has given the club a positve vibe
im not knocking jones hes his own man with his own style but malky shows his feelings and it looks like he cares
that goes a long way with us fans

Totally agree mate. Malky has brought a spirit of togetherness; We are all in this together, the manager, the players, the board and us, the fans. All we want from our team is to see everyone putting in the work and being proud to wear the shirt and when we see that we respond with our passionate support. We could be about to witness a fantastic last few months of this season, who would have thought that back in August? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: