Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wrestling school

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:45 am

How much is it for pro wrestling school? Do you have to pay more than one time or only just once? I'm wondering if you have to pay more than once to go to pro wrestling school? and if your in the indies do you have to pay also or they pay you? pleases answer fully because I want to be a WWE DIVA.

Re: Wrestling school

Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:34 am

ninzaada wrote:How much is it for pro wrestling school? Do you have to pay more than one time or only just once? I'm wondering if you have to pay more than once to go to pro wrestling school? and if your in the indies do you have to pay also or they pay you? pleases answer fully because I want to be a WWE DIVA.

This is a football website but if you buy Powerslam magazine there are wrestling schools advertised. You get paid very little in the indies but quite well if you got to the WWE.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:00 pm

ninzaada wrote:How much is it for pro wrestling school? Do you have to pay more than one time or only just once? I'm wondering if you have to pay more than once to go to pro wrestling school? and if your in the indies do you have to pay also or they pay you? pleases answer fully because I want to be a WWE DIVA.

Post a photo and we will give our opinions. :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:01 pm

It could be Daya again. And tht is frightening :lol: :lol: Can imagine him as a diva :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:03 pm

A/S/L?