Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: JOE RALLS - PREMIERSHIP INTEREST

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:36 pm

bluebirdtom16 wrote:since when was he a winger? :lol:

Yea I was wondering that? He is a central-midfielder who does a job on the left-wing.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:40 pm

2blue2handle wrote:We are not going to get over 3.5m for him so all money would go to Ray Ranson so wouldnt help at all

What exactly is the deal with Ranson? I think Annis mentioned that a deal was struck which pegged the debt at £3.5m and was secured against any transfer income.

But does that mean we have to pay the first £3.5m of transfer fees to Ranson (if so what happened to the Chopra money?) or is there scope to only pay a % and use the rest elsewhere?

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:44 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:We are not going to get over 3.5m for him so all money would go to Ray Ranson so wouldnt help at all

What exactly is the deal with Ranson? I think Annis mentioned that a deal was struck which pegged the debt at £3.5m and was secured against any transfer income.

But does that mean we have to pay the first £3.5m of transfer fees to Ranson (if so what happened to the Chopra money?) or is there scope to only pay a % and use the rest elsewhere?

Im not totally sure, I thought it was a percentage I think Annis said any transfer fee until 3.5m, Carl wasnt sure.

Problem with Chopra money was it was only 1m and i doubt that was all upfront and we owed Sunderland money still.

In truth we dont know but it was said that we pay no interest on the loan so selling a player IMO doesnt seem the brightest idea.