Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

To all negative fans.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:50 am

Get a grip. Look where we would be without the Malaysians. Look where we would be without Malky.
I predicted a midtable finish this year, im ecstatic with our current position in the league and carling cup.

Re: To all negative fans.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:55 am

Bluebird_Kris wrote:Get a grip. Look where we would be without the Malaysians. Look where we would be without Malky.
I predicted a midtable finish this year, im ecstatic with our current position in the league and carling cup.

Great post but who are the 'negative fans?'

Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:59 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Bluebird_Kris wrote:Get a grip. Look where we would be without the Malaysians. Look where we would be without Malky.

Everyone is just having a debate and their opinions.

Once your up there,you want to stay there. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:21 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Everyone is just having a debate and their opinions.

Once your up there,you want to stay there. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Exactly. I'm of the school who believe that if you settle for second best you will find away of finishing second (or in our context miss out on promotion)

So there is nothing wrong with stating a 0-0 draw at Doncaster was a disappointing result or that the funds given to the manager for the January window are not enough.

That doesn't make you 'negative' indeed IMO it makes you passionate and determind to see the job through.

The Malaysians have already booked their legend status in the history of CCFC by saving the club in 2010 and totally transforming it (a latter day Sam Hammam some might argue?)

But as the life blood of the club us the fans must praise and critise the club in equal measure depending on the circumstances to get the best out of everyone. Indeed you might even say the 'negative fans' are the new 'positive'.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:36 am

I think the 'negative' posts are generally ones wanting them to give Malky more
money. But its understandable. We are so close to having a team that will piss
this division. Jimmy Kebe for instance... put him up there with Kenny and we'll
WIN the league. But he would cost. So many want to get the message across to
VT that if he shells out right now... we will go up. Thats fair enough. But most of
us also understand Tans strategy. he has a plan for this Club, its all going better
than we could have imagined right now.

There is still the odd plank who believes Vincent Tan is a fly boy and is off in the
summer having sold Cardiff City into slavery

But on the whole. We all know they are doing a brilliant job.

Go on vinnie lad, give Malky a few million, you know it makes sense :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:04 pm

taffyapple wrote:There is still the odd plank who believes Vincent Tan is a fly boy and is off in the

There are times when I wish this MB had a rolling banner with some of your best quotes running accross the top :lol: I could be here for a month of Sunday's and still not come up with gems like that one.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:10 pm

taffyapple wrote:There is still the odd plank who believes Vincent Tan is a fly boy and is off in the

There are times when I wish this MB had a rolling banner with some of your best quotes running accross the top :lol: I could be here for a month of Sunday's and still not come up with gems like that one.

:lol: :lol: :lol: i have come to terms with the fact that im not right in the head :ayatollah: