Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

geoff ...city copper

Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:29 am

good cop ....bad cop....cost me £100 fine knicked me at swansea,but brought me a cuppa while queuing for liverpool ticket :old:

Re: geoff ...city copper

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:45 am

good old fashioned clip of him getting a hiding in the bob bank on youtube the other day.

fair play he took it like a man.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:50 am

I got my own opinions on the feller but to be honest
its not really right speaking of the dead

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:57 am

God bless him, he cost me a small fortune in the 70s & 80s in fines. Locked me up in a Royal Mail carriage from Paddington to Cardiff, saved my arse a good few times aswell. A pain in the arse sometimes but a well respected hard working cop, this generation could learn so much off the likes of Geoff, may he forever R.I.P

Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:34 am

Here he is in action :ayatollah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ4OuhH1PZg

Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:53 am

I used to go away a lot in late eighties & early nineties in the back of bombers transit,and fair play to him he saved our arses a few times. :old: ,But that Barbara(C*NT) that used to be with him :twisted: thats another story. ;)

Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:59 am

drunk as f**k and foolishly tried to attack jan molby in the dug out at ninian park in the mid 90s.

geoff just grabbed me by the scruff, gave me a clip and threw me out.

would probably be looking at bird if i done that now.

i thought he was hard but fair.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:11 pm

polo wrote:drunk as f**k and foolishly tried to attack jan molby in the dug out at ninian park in the mid 90s.

geoff just grabbed me by the scruff, gave me a clip and threw me out.

would probably be looking at bird if i done that now.

i thought he was hard but fair.

You should write a book of your experiences, Polo :roll:

It would be at least 5 chapter's long (or one if you remove the expletives!!) and would sell a bundle....not!! :lol:

Geoff was a copper who lived in the heart of his community and he could be both hard and soft depending on the circumstances he came across; as many found out

He worked for the Bluebirds after his retirement

Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:14 pm

sven I cant see your posts anymore but no doubt that last one was about me you obsessive tw*t :lol:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:05 pm

polo wrote:sven I cant see your posts anymore but no doubt that last one was about me you obsessive tw*t :lol:

I suggest you CAN see my posts when you want, Polo ;)

Obsessive?? Not at all. Simply pointing out your unecessarily expletive-laden posts and not forgetting your original comment about me and my bike, which I won't forget in a hurry :x

PS: IF you couldn't read the post, I suggest you MUST actually have a conscience that deep down KNOWS that what you write and the aggressiveness with which you attack those that dare to disagree with your comments and/or their (lack of) style. How else would you even THINK that the post related to you?? :?

Stop abusing and swearing and I'll have nothing to point out, eh?? :oops:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:15 pm

another post from my obsessed stalker, proffessor words. :lol:

1/100 it was about me. :lol:

This ignore button is fooking great. I dont have to read your self important drivel :lol:

cue another self righteous novel from the snivelling prick which I cannot view :lol:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:05 pm

polo wrote:another post from my obsessed stalker, proffessor words. :lol:

1/100 it was about me. :lol:

This ignore button is fooking great. I dont have to read your self important drivel :lol:

cue another self righteous novel from the snivelling prick which I cannot view :lol:

GOTCHA!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:20 pm

more invisible chatter from the archbishop of cunterbary :lol:

oh sve-en, i cant seeeeeee yoooooou!!!!

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:31 pm

I find Polos posts can be alright now: definitely not worth the reaction that some have towards them
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:02 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:I find Polos posts can be alright now: definitely not worth the reaction that some have towards them
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I actually agree with you. His posts are 'softer' than they were (I occasionally agree) and I have told him that. However, his continued expletive-laden attacks on anyone who dares to disagree with him are way over the top and hugely unecessary IMHO :roll:

Added to that is a very personal comment he made a few weeks ago (he knows what he said) that I am not about to let go without a full apology; as opposed to the contradictary denials he printed when others said he was well out of order at the time :oops:

We can't always all agree but there are limits as to where those disagreements are taken, IMHO :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:18 pm

I notice Proffessor Words is back on the thread, trying to have his last word, not paying any attention to fact I cannot see his inane drivel anymore. :roll: