Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " MALKY FLYING TO MALAYSIA TOMORROW "

Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:44 pm

I can hear "Al my targets have now gone " after meeting :twisted: :twisted:

Dave Jones brigade - he got us once more to play offs - not his fault Heaton , Marshall , Bellamy etc etc all out injured

Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:22 pm

NIBluebird wrote:I can hear "Al my targets have now gone " after meeting :twisted: :twisted:

Dave Jones brigade - he got us once more to play offs - not his fault Heaton , Marshall , Bellamy etc etc all out injured

Thats what im saying we could hear the "all my targtes have gone now " as we are over 2weeks in to this transfer window and less than 2weeks left and only now MM is going to see what funds hes got to play with i guess :?

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:55 pm

Most work will be done last few days anyway.

Prem clubs will panic buy, they always have and always will because they dont get another "loan window" like us. Once they sign player (for over inflated prices). They will then be in a rush to get rid of the squad players that they do not want or cant fit into the 25man squad...its where we come in to collect :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:37 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Most work will be done last few days anyway.

Prem clubs will panic buy, they always have and always will because they dont get another "loan window" like us. Once they sign player (for over inflated prices). They will then be in a rush to get rid of the squad players that they do not want or cant fit into the 25man squad...its where we come in to collect :ayatollah:

Only thing we will be collecting is cash for 1-2 players going out the last min at this rate i know that will probly happen which will leave us super short :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:55 pm

NIBluebird wrote:I can hear "Al my targets have now gone " after meeting :twisted: :twisted:

so tell me how many clubs have done any dealings in the market to date apart from cahill to chelsea.
the market always gathers pace in the last week and in particular the last few days.
how do we know if any of malkys targets are actually available to us as it would seem unless we are prepared to pay through the nose for noone we wont get him.
If the people he wants are not available i would rather that money was saved and spent in the summer to strengthen a squad that shows all the potential of going all the way with another 3 or 4 quality signings.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:36 am

Lets hope all goes well, I am sure by now they have a lot of faith in Malky. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:05 am

First thing they will say is " malky go and ask mr annis for money he has more than us :lol: