Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A SOLID POINT GAINED

Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:41 pm

against a team at the wrong end of the table fighting to stay in it, notably they won their last 3 home games too!
Musnt be negative and discuss blips at this stage as all the teams around us will suffer disappointments from now to the end of the season. Recently hammers and soton and Boro lost today) keep perspective, we are third and looking solid there too. Please tho, just a signing or 2 to brighten us up and keep the established players on their toes, its that depth we really lack, but the autos are well within reach still :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

oh yeah, my bro was at the Hereford game in the late seveties when i couldnt go cos still at school. He came home with bad hands and 4 black and white scarves that night : :shock: my mam wore one to the shops for ages after as she thought it was a thoughtful gift :D

Re: A SOLID POINT GAINED

Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:48 pm

My concern is we kept giving the ball away to easily, at least thats what the commentary seemed to suggest. I thought we did this at Palace too. Need to get back to basics.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:51 am

rb1976 wrote:My concern is we kept giving the ball away to easily, at least thats what the commentary seemed to suggest. I thought we did this at Palace too. Need to get back to basics.

It was an awful scrappy game in a dead soul-less stadium, with only 8800 there and 1000 of them were City.

But still one more point. Need to get 3 next Sat now.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:33 pm

After three away games in seven days definitely a solid point gained. :ayatollah: