Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Birmingham City

Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:21 pm

Now into the playoffs, stuck 6 on the millwall in the den today, fair play

Re: Birmingham City

Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:21 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Now into the playoffs, stuck 6 on the millwall in the den today, fair play

millwall had 2 sent off

Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:22 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Now into the playoffs, stuck 6 on the millwall in the den today, fair play

against 10 men for over 45 minutes and 9 men for the last 20!

Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:22 pm

piroteczz wrote:

millwall had 2 sent off

Bet it got a bit heated down there

Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:42 pm

arri potta wrote:

you can only beat whats in front of you.i thought we,d win today but not by 6.we played poorly wednesday night when we beat ipswich.i said on here to nedd that i thought we,d make the play offs.it,s only jan but we,re picking up.for the record iv said since c.h arrived despite all the turmoil c.h would have us competing.i think we can go up .a lot depends on how many,if any players get sold before the window closes.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:58 pm

jtc wrote:
arri potta wrote:

you can only beat whats in front of you.i thought we,d win today but not by 6.we played poorly wednesday night when we beat ipswich.i said on here to nedd that i thought we,d make the play offs.it,s only jan but we,re picking up.for the record iv said since c.h arrived despite all the turmoil c.h would have us competing.i think we can go up .a lot depends on how many,if any players get sold before the window closes.

To be fair the bottom two sides of the play offs is different every week, the only consistency in the table this season has been Doncaster and Coventry at the bottom and West Ham, Southampton, Middlesbrough and possibly Cardiff in the top 4.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:08 pm

Aramore wrote:
jtc wrote:
arri potta wrote:

To be fair the bottom two sides of the play offs is different every week, the only consistency in the table this season has been Doncaster and Coventry at the bottom and West Ham, Southampton, Middlesbrough and possibly Cardiff in the top 4.

thats a fair comment mate.in just happy to be up there after all the things going on in the summer.you lot have done well too with malky.two good young managers.iv been impressed with what happening at the ccs

Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:11 pm

jtc wrote:
Aramore wrote:
jtc wrote:
arri potta wrote:

thats a fair comment mate.in just happy to be up there after all the things going on in the summer.you lot have done well too with malky.two good young managers.iv been impressed with what happening at the ccs

Definitely been better times for both our clubs than many would have predicted at the start of the season.

One thing I have to complain about Birmingham is putting Burke in a no. 7 shirt. He'll always be a no. 11 to me.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:15 pm

I expect them to finish at least top 4.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:02 pm

burkes been abit off colour the last few games.he got m.o.m on wed night.how i don,t know?the crowd love him though.a good lad for us so far.chrissy boy scored today.i hope we both can go up or at least make p/o.donny beat saints up there so it isn,t as bad as some may reckon.c.h and m.m deserve medals just for getting us competing after the summer we both had

Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:06 pm

jtc wrote:burkes been abit off colour the last few games.he got m.o.m on wed night.how i don,t know?the crowd love him though.a good lad for us so far.chrissy boy scored today.i hope we both can go up or at least make p/o.donny beat saints up there so it isn,t as bad as some may reckon.c.h and m.m deserve medals just for getting us competing after the summer we both had

He was a fans fav down here with us too mate, even when he went off the boil, always tried his hardest

Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:21 pm

yes ,even when it isn,t happening for him he gives it all he can.a team player.he would fit in at cardiff under m.m

Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:07 pm

jtc wrote:yes ,even when it isn,t happening for him he gives it all he can.a team player.he would fit in at cardiff under m.m

Agree with that, width is somethin we are lackin at the mo!

Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:31 pm

dark horses for the autos