Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Sun . . . seriously can't believe

Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:13 pm

that some of our fans still buy /read this scum of a rag! I refuse to call it a "Newspaper"

People you have short memories.

They absolutely destroyed the reputation of an innocent fellow City fan who lost his life at a football game. To my knowledge they still have not apologised for it. I didn't know Mickey Dye, but my blood still boils about their treatment of a fellow human being. They have a long history of tarnishing football fans as scum and low life.

Yet still some on this, and other City message boards, put stuff on about what they've read about transfer rumours, stories from and offers on holidays from this horrendous publication. By buying, reading their product you are supporting them and allowing them to destroy people's lives.

I'm not going to get into any argument about the free press etc. All I would ask is that you just think about it next time you're tempted to buy / read it

:ayatollah:

Re: The Sun . . . seriously can't believe

Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:17 pm

Haven't bought or read it since, scum c***s make me sick

Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:36 pm

When we get to Wembley I would absolutely love it if we could get some chant or something going to show our disgust at their treatment of us :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:40 pm

I've not bought a copy of this shitty rag since their character assasination of mikey and I never will!!

Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:53 pm

gutter, english press.---------- R.I.P_________ :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:01 pm

I've never bought it

Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:07 pm

Glad to see there are people of a like mind to myself.

We have however got to make sure that we keep raising this issue

Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:35 pm

against palace,lets have a few hundred posters made up say, ( the scum,) and hold them aloft. :D

Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:39 pm

Cracking article on Rhori Giggs in there today Chief !! He called Ryan a worm :o :shock: ..............so i was told :lol: :lol: :lol: well my wife told me........well she did buy it.................i did tell her off after :lol: ...well i did after looking at page 3.

Is the Daily Mirror OK to read Chief ?

Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:41 pm

taffy123 wrote:against palace,lets have a few hundred posters made up say, ( the scum,) and hold them aloft. :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:44 pm

read what you wish. :D :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:52 pm

Wouldnt wipe my ass with it.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:04 pm

CCFC- Bramhill wrote:Wouldnt wipe my ass with it.

good job really cause you would have more shit on you than when you started

Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:39 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: ----------------------------- :ayatollah: :D

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:12 pm

bopman wrote:that some of our fans still buy /read this scum of a rag! I refuse to call it a "Newspaper"

People you have short memories.

They absolutely destroyed the reputation of an innocent fellow City fan who lost his life at a football game. To my knowledge they still have not apologised for it. I didn't know Mickey Dye, but my blood still boils about their treatment of a fellow human being. They have a long history of tarnishing football fans as scum and low life.

Yet still some on this, and other City message boards, put stuff on about what they've read about transfer rumours, stories from and offers on holidays from this horrendous publication. By buying, reading their product you are supporting them and allowing them to destroy people's lives.

I'm not going to get into any argument about the free press etc. All I would ask is that you just think about it next time you're tempted to buy / read it

:ayatollah:

I agree. f**k the cunts.

Even logging on to the Scum online makes them look
more popular

Short memories lads, short memories

Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:20 am

An Idea that has been floated about on facebook pages ect. If we get to Wembley, just before kick off, on the 2nd level, a banner gets unfurled with "This Is For You Mikey Dye" on it. :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:51 am

AfanBluebird wrote:An Idea that has been floated about on facebook pages ect. If we get to Wembley, just before kick off, on the 2nd level, a banner gets unfurled with "This Is For You Mikey Dye" on it. :ayatollah:

I hate any idea of pre-arranged ideas on a result personally.

To me it would make more sense to do such a flag IF we were successful and to show in the final infront of the world.