Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:48 pm

not exactly headline news though
weve known this for a very long time

Re: The English are Germans The Welsh are real Britons

Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:02 pm

WELL YOU SAY ONE THING AND YOUR AVITAR ANOTHER :? :? :? :? :? .COM

Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:19 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:WELL YOU SAY ONE THING AND YOUR AVITAR ANOTHER :? :? :? :? :? .COM

thats great
didnt spot that lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:22 pm

WELSH CITY DRAGON = CONFUSED.COM

Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:35 pm

Frank Bruno,Linford Christie,Sol Cambell 'etc','etc','etc'.
All straight out of teutonic central casting.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:WELL YOU SAY ONE THING AND YOUR AVITAR ANOTHER :? :? :? :? :? .COM

Yes, Steve; a complete contradiction (and yet another 'mysterious' poster rarely, if ever, seen before) :roll: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:10 pm

Because british is now a term, that everyone around the world associates with england, therefore to call oneself british is tantamount to calling yourself english....Sure the Welsh were/are the true britons but I would rather call myself Welsh than be associated with the dregs from across the border.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:13 pm

I take it your on a drive to support the Scottish Referendum on independence then

Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:25 pm

I really don't understand this ridiculous hatred of being remotely related to England. They're the power in this union and we're only here to make up the numbers.

If we split away from them we'd go bankrupt within decades.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:59 pm

wcd.your hatred of all things english is tiresome.do you think all english people live in big houses and own acres of land.we.re as poor as you fellow.not that im bothered you can call me all the anti english names you like and i won,t mind .some people might find you guilty of being a hypocrite though as don,t you normally make a fuss if other races/people are getting a bashing?

Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:09 pm

jtc wrote:wcd.your hatred of all things english is tiresome.do you think all english people live in big houses and own acres of land.we.re as poor as you fellow.not that im bothered you can call me all the anti english names you like and i won,t mind .some people might find you guilty of being a hypocrite though as don,t you normally make a fuss if other races/people are getting a bashing?

I dont hate all english people, infact my daughter is going to get married to an englishman, The englishmen I hate is the ones who run my country down, the ones who dont like the fact that some Welsh speak Welsh, and do there best to put it down. But the english government , now yes I do hate them. Not for only what they did to Wales, but what they did to Ireland and its people, who they slaughterd just cos they didnt want english running there country Ireland.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:55 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
jtc wrote:wcd.your hatred of all things english is tiresome.do you think all english people live in big houses and own acres of land.we.re as poor as you fellow.not that im bothered you can call me all the anti english names you like and i won,t mind .some people might find you guilty of being a hypocrite though as don,t you normally make a fuss if other races/people are getting a bashing?

I dont hate all english people, infact my daughter is going to get married to an englishman, The englishmen I hate is the ones who run my country down, the ones who dont like the fact that some Welsh speak Welsh, and do there best to put it down. But the english government , now yes I do hate them. Not for only what they did to Wales, but what they did to Ireland and its people, who they slaughterd just cos they didnt want english running there country Ireland.

most english people couldn,t care less if you speak welsh.it will be only ever a be used at certain times anyway as it wouldn,t be be sensible to email or speak to an american or spanish person in welsh if you were doing trade with one of them.i for one have not a problem with an area/country having their own identity .that happens in england too.the governments have caused us as much grief as they have you.steelworks/pit closures etc plus making english/british working class join the empire building or starve to death.if i said i hated the irish because of the i.r.a then you,d say i was wrong to judge all the irish the same.tbf you would be right.iv no time for the i.r.a but don,t hate the irish.in favt keith fahey is my fav player at blues :D

Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:15 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

well f*cking hell im shocked
i would never have guessed you were a mature man with a daughter who was old enough to marry
i thought by your rants you were a spotty 6th former with a chip on his shoulder with no mates spending his time alone in your bedroom in your mams house reading free wales books and posting anti english/british bigotry on this site and wishing you could start the welsh republican army
the wedding speach will be intresting
R&R :D

Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:50 am

Nuclearblue wrote:WELSH CITY DRAGON = CONFUSED.COM

:lol:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:22 am

Nuclearblue wrote:WELSH CITY DRAGON = CONFUSED.COM

= MASSIVE BELLWHIFF

Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:24 am

Aramore wrote:I really don't understand this ridiculous hatred of being remotely related to England. They're the power in this union and we're only here to make up the numbers.

decades? 5 years tops.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:47 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:

Yes, Steve; a complete contradiction (and yet another 'mysterious' poster rarely, if ever, seen before) :roll: :ayatollah:

Mysterious like you then, because I'm sure no one knows who you are.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:25 pm

Midfield general wrote:
polo wrote:
Aramore wrote:I really don't understand this ridiculous hatred of being remotely related to England. They're the power in this union and we're only here to make up the numbers.

decades? 5 years tops.

Too right the benefit bill alone would bankrupt Wales

the nationalists reckon coal and slate is still booming :lol:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:17 pm

well i am a very proud Welshman and yea we all no about history but am am also just as proud to be British.

The one thing is welsh representation on the union jack is the st Georges cross that sucks,

I used to be very anti British but have come full circle welsh 1st British 2nd and proud.