Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

cardiff, saddest place in uk

Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:43 am

:evil:

Re: cardiff, saddest place in uk

Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:53 am

Absolute nonsense. I read that rubbish, too.

They must've asked some of the miserable outsiders who live there. Simple solution, if you're unhappy, move. I worked in an office in Cardiff until last month and the most cheerful people there were the Cardiffians. The most miserable were the English. That's not bias on my part, that's just how my experience of the place went.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:00 pm

Don't forget or forgive what these cnuts did to Mikey & his family!!!!

There sales in Cardiff have probably dropped dramatically so a headline like this will no doubtedly get our attention.

People from Cardiff will now become curious and want to read what was said about them.

Don't fall for the con and read it, just ignore the scum :old:

Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:06 pm

Can't think of a nicer place to live although I ain't lived there for 25yrs!!!

So many people I know have been to Cardiff from up this way and say they all love it, :ayatollah:

Haven't read what you've read but it's a load of bullshit, has to be :evil:

Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:18 pm

There is in every city or town!!

In Manchester there's Moss-side
In Liverpool there is Croxteth
In Swansea there is.................. Swansea :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:37 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:There is in every city or town!!

:lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:49 pm

Makes perfect sense to me. You lot having to play second fiddle to little ol' Swansea town is the biggest contributing factor in all this glumness I would suggest. :lol:

Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:54 pm

wasnt Cardiff voted one of the most sociable cities in the UK not that long ago

Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:56 pm

well i live here and im happy :lol:

Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:57 pm

If, as some posts are hinting, this is the tabloids then I am happy that this news will keep readers of the Sun, Daily Mirror etc away from our beautiful city! :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:12 pm

cardiff people are the welsh version of cockneys.

looking down their noses at the rest of wales.

cardiff city fc would be f**k all without the valleys and the surrounding area and the people of cardiff should remember that.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:22 pm

Midfield general wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:There is in every city or town!!

Did you not read my post ? :roll:

No matey

Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:26 pm

polo wrote:cardiff people are the welsh version of cockneys.

cardiff city fc would be f**k all without the valleys and the surrounding area and the people of cardiff should remember that.

It would seem that Cardiffians are hated even by supporters of their own club! :lol:

Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:19 pm

magicdaps wrote:

It would seem that Cardiffians are hated even by supporters of their own club! :lol:

not really. i know some great cardiffians. we did have 2 dickheads on our bus to palace mind.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:30 pm

It is tonight. 0-0 against Doncaster. :(

Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:43 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:It is tonight. 0-0 against Doncaster. :(

You'll never join the big boys in the premier league with results like that. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. :lol:

Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:42 pm

magicdaps wrote:

You'll never join the big boys in the premier league with results like that. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. :lol:

why not? you got promoted last season after losing to scunthorpe.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:05 pm

murphy wrote:
magicdaps wrote:

why not? you got promoted last season after losing to scunthorpe.

Why not? Because you are perennial bottlers, and we are not. :o

Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:07 pm

Seeing as we seem to finish higher than you MOST seasons, you are the more consistent bottlers eh? ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:10 pm

SBF1 wrote:Seeing as we seem to finish higher than you MOST seasons, you are the more consistent bottlers eh? ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not when it matters. :lol:

Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:13 pm

magicdaps wrote:
SBF1 wrote:Seeing as we seem to finish higher than you MOST seasons, you are the more consistent bottlers eh? ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not when it matters. :lol:

Like MOST seasons you mean?

You are a second best team in our country in every department (except in the odd season in a hundred) Enjoy your fleeting moment. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:46 pm

magicdaps wrote:

Cardiff is hated and thats how we like it jack. jealous cunts

Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:01 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:
magicdaps wrote:

Cardiff is hated and thats how we like it jack. jealous cunts

You like being hated by a sizable portion of your own fans? Wierd!

Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:08 pm

ely boy here m8,we dont look down on anybody, (just jacks) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:20 pm

taffy123 wrote:ely boy here m8,we dont look down on anybody, (just jacks) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well your fellow fans don't seem to think so. Did you not read polo's post? And shinyblue didn't exactly deny it. P.s, I'm sorry to hear that you live in ely. :lol:

Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:29 pm

:D :D ,iam not- cheers anyhow child. hows swansea town m8?---------- :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:11 am

Hey magicdaps

I know swansea fans from swansea valleys, ammanford, sandfields/baglan who fuckin loath jacks.
So shut your gloating smug fuckin mush mate.

For years u jacks have moaned about the media being all cardiff etc even to a point that u don't even want to support wales cos cardiff is in it. U've always had a go at cardiff city for any and everything like we have had it easy.

Who has a stadium that cost f**k all???

Who only gets mentioned in the rugby media only because of fan trouble?
The egg media have loved the jacks in the prem tho.

Cardiff is the biggest club in wales and they've done it without council and media backing -we even have premier league fans comming on here just to tease us.
You choose to take time to write on here to us lower league 'scum'. U couldn't say it to ouur faces tho u gutless cunts.

The words -child and spite come into my head when I read the crap most of you put on here. Enjoy ur own teams MB -ur premier league aren't you? you tit

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:33 am

Written by (jealous) Swansea people no doubt!! :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:09 am

Nedd Glas wrote:Absolute nonsense. I read that rubbish, too.

They must've asked some of the miserable outsiders who live there. Simple solution, if you're unhappy, move. I worked in an office in Cardiff until last month and the most cheerful people there were the Cardiffians. The most miserable were the English. That's not bias on my part, that's just how my experience of the place went.

You're not saying Buckley was a miserable fooker are you John ? :D :D :D
It could be understood tho, I knows he miss's his tractorrrr after drinking his ciderrrr. :D :D :D
Catch you soon for a beer :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:10 am

eddiep wrote:Hey magicdaps

I know swansea fans from swansea valleys, ammanford, sandfields/baglan who fuckin loath jacks.
So shut your gloating smug fuckin mush mate.

For years u jacks have moaned about the media being all cardiff etc even to a point that u don't even want to support wales cos cardiff is in it. U've always had a go at cardiff city for any and everything like we have had it easy.

Who has a stadium that cost f**k all???

Who only gets mentioned in the rugby media only because of fan trouble?
The egg media have loved the jacks in the prem tho.

Cardiff is the biggest club in wales and they've done it without council and media backing -we even have premier league fans comming on here just to tease us.
You choose to take time to write on here to us lower league 'scum'. U couldn't say it to ouur faces tho u gutless cunts.

The words -child and spite come into my head when I read the crap most of you put on here. Enjoy ur own teams MB -ur premier league aren't you? you tit

Calm down eddie mush. No need to throw your toys out of your pram. Perhaps not you personally, but there are plenty on here who are quite happy to ladle out the abuse to us jacks, but get very upset when they get a bit of banter back. I try and keep the banter light hearted and witty wherever possible, but still get called what a dog wouldn't lick by some on here. Thats o.k though, i've got thick skin. Anyway, isn't enjoying a bit of banter with your rivals a big part of football? For me it is.

Moving on to this business of the liberty being council owned.. I'm a swansea council tax payer along with the vast majority of swansea fans. So why do you keep suggesting we've been built a free stadium and play in it rent free? By being council owned, the liberty is very much a stadium for the people of swansea, payed for by the people of swansea. Unlike legoland which i'm guessing is owned by the football club and therefor a private business.