Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: cardiff, saddest place in uk

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:23 am

magicdaps wrote:
eddiep wrote:Hey magicdaps

I know swansea fans from swansea valleys, ammanford, sandfields/baglan who fuckin loath jacks.
So shut your gloating smug fuckin mush mate.

For years u jacks have moaned about the media being all cardiff etc even to a point that u don't even want to support wales cos cardiff is in it. U've always had a go at cardiff city for any and everything like we have had it easy.

Who has a stadium that cost f**k all???

Who only gets mentioned in the rugby media only because of fan trouble?
The egg media have loved the jacks in the prem tho.

Cardiff is the biggest club in wales and they've done it without council and media backing -we even have premier league fans comming on here just to tease us.
You choose to take time to write on here to us lower league 'scum'. U couldn't say it to ouur faces tho u gutless cunts.

The words -child and spite come into my head when I read the crap most of you put on here. Enjoy ur own teams MB -ur premier league aren't you? you tit

Calm down eddie mush. No need to throw your toys out of your pram. Perhaps not you personally, but there are plenty on here who are quite happy to ladle out the abuse to us jacks, but get very upset when they get a bit of banter back. I try and keep the banter light hearted and witty wherever possible, but still get called what a dog wouldn't lick by some on here. Thats o.k though, i've got thick skin. Anyway, isn't enjoying a bit of banter with your rivals a big part of football? For me it is.

Moving on to this business of the liberty being council owned.. I'm a swansea council tax payer along with the vast majority of swansea fans. So why do you keep suggesting we've been built a free stadium and play in it rent free? By being council owned, the liberty is very much a stadium for the people of swansea, payed for by the people of swansea. Unlike legoland which i'm guessing is owned by the football club and therefor a private business.

thats a very interesting way of looking at your stadium considering your council is screaming at the stadium asking where their money is and in a political and financial climate where councils are being forced to sell of unprofitable assets maybe taking relegation to buy your stadium before the council ditches it isnt such a bad idea

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:28 am

I have lived in Newport all my life so if you want sad I think I qualify as an expert witness :lol:

Cardiff is a great City and having been to many other Cities around the UK and Europe I can say without doubt there are not many better.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:33 pm

magicdaps wrote:
murphy wrote:
magicdaps wrote:
buckleys brewery wrote:It is tonight. 0-0 against Doncaster. :(

You'll never join the big boys in the premier league with results like that. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. :lol:

why not? you got promoted last season after losing to scunthorpe.

Why not? Because you are perennial bottlers, and we are not. :o

were bottlers. considering your obsessed with us, you would have noticed this is a totally different cardiff squad.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:00 pm

burty wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:Absolute nonsense. I read that rubbish, too.

They must've asked some of the miserable outsiders who live there. Simple solution, if you're unhappy, move. I worked in an office in Cardiff until last month and the most cheerful people there were the Cardiffians. The most miserable were the English. That's not bias on my part, that's just how my experience of the place went.

You're not saying Buckley was a miserable fooker are you John ? :D :D :D
It could be understood tho, I knows he miss's his tractorrrr after drinking his ciderrrr. :D :D :D
Catch you soon for a beer :ayatollah:

Not a chance, mate. Uncle Buck was one of the best people there.

I'm in The Cornwall for Pompey and Palace, if you want to join me.

:ayatollah:

Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:40 am

swansea jacks - to say i hate them cunts is an understatment

What is an understatment Murphy? :lol:

Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:10 am

magicdaps wrote:

a form of speech which gives the expression of less strength then expected. so basically, when i say i hate you, its not as strong as it should be, so in other words i f*cking despise you, detest you etc.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:42 am

murphy wrote:
magicdaps wrote:

a form of speech which gives the expression of less strength then expected. so basically, when i say i hate you, its not as strong as it should be, so in other words i f*cking despise you, detest you etc.

You ain't the sharpest tool in the box are you murphy from tonyrefail?

I think the word you're looking for is understatement.

Dear oh dear. :oops: :lol:

Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:12 pm

magicdaps wrote:
murphy wrote:
magicdaps wrote:

If you are going to pick someone up on their literature its perhaps best you dont make up words that dont exist such as "ain't". :oops:

Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:22 pm

polo wrote:
magicdaps wrote:
murphy wrote:
magicdaps wrote:

If you are going to pick someone up on their literature its perhaps best you dont make up words that dont exist such as "ain't". :oops:

Ain't is a nonstandard colloquialism and contraction for "am not", "is not", "are not", "has not", and "have not" in the common English language vernacular. Widely used by many people, and found in most dictionaries.

Understatment is a spelling mistake.

Before you start harping on, I don't usually pick people up on their grammer (I make the occasional grammatical error myself), but keep in mind the signature of the particular individual in question, and maybe you'll understand why I decided not to let this one go.

You boys are about as sharp as a marble.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:29 pm

Never mind the arguing, Monsieur Magique, check my thread "FAO administrationdaps"

Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:33 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
burty wrote:

They must've asked some of the miserable outsiders who live there. Simple solution, if you're unhappy, move. I worked in an office in Cardiff until last month and the most cheerful people there were the Cardiffians. The most miserable were the English. That's not bias on my part, that's just how my experience of the place went.

It could be understood tho, I knows he miss's his tractorrrr after drinking his ciderrrr. :D :D :D

See you for the palace game John. Let Dai know what time you'll be down for it.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:39 pm

burty wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
burty wrote:

See you for the palace game John. Let Dai know what time you'll be down for it.

Probably get to the pub about 5.45. I'll text him.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:08 pm

magicdaps wrote:
murphy wrote:
magicdaps wrote:

my spelling may not be 100% perfect but come on, its genius compared to your fellow c**t swansealad :lol:

Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:33 pm

murphy wrote:
magicdaps wrote:
murphy wrote:
magicdaps wrote:

my spelling may not be 100% perfect but come on, its genius compared to your fellow c**t swansealad :lol:

Sorry to disappoint you Murphy, but I believe you have to do more than have a basic understanding of the english language in order to be classified as genius. However, we all have our strengths and our weaknesses, but it was not your poor grammar that was the reason I singled you out for humiliation in front of all your friends. The reason I chose to belittle you is because are a poisonous little man. An odious individual who's spite filled rantings stink of bitter resentment and jealousy, and who invites ridicule on himself everytime he spews forth his hate filled bile. I quite enjoy putting you in your place Murphy from Tonyrefail. Please keep up the good work.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:53 pm

you haven't put me in my place magicprat. my spite filled rants are of pure hatred, not bitterness.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:26 pm

murphy wrote:you haven't put me in my place magicprat. my spite filled rants are of pure hatred, not bitterness.

You're not fooling anyone Murphy from tonyrefail. Every time we have a ding dong I put you well and truly back in your place. P.s, congratulations on looking up the correct spelling for the word understatement. You've me to thank for saving your blushes on that one. Having said that, it might have been years before someone else even noticed, given the level of intellect displayed by most on this forum.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:48 pm

magicdaps wrote:
murphy wrote:you haven't put me in my place magicprat. my spite filled rants are of pure hatred, not bitterness.

You're not fooling anyone Murphy from tonyrefail. Every time we have a ding dong I put you well and truly back in your place. P.s, congratulations on looking up the correct spelling for the word understatement. You've me to thank for saving your blushes on that one. Having said that, it might have been years before someone else even noticed, given the level of intellect displayed by most on this forum.

i think last time we had a ding dong, you resorted to uploading stupid pics of weird looking people. thats f*cking childish, i'm better then that. :D

Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:24 pm

Areas of N. Korea seem pretty sad at the moment.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:29 am

Murphy from Tonyrefail, perhaps you should accept Jesus into you heart, or become a practicing buddist, or even try your hand at yoga. Anything to help you let go of all that pent up aggression, anger and bitterness you show towards anything Swansea.
A word of warning however.. Leave the koran well alone. Those mad mullah's would have a field day on such a feeble minded fool as yourself :lol:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:53 am

magicdaps wrote:

Murphy from Tonyrefail, perhaps you should accept Jesus into you heart, or become a practicing buddist, or even try your hand at yoga. Anything to help you let go of all that pent up aggression, anger and bitterness you show towards anything Swansea.
A word of warning however.. Leave the koran well alone. Those mad mullah's would have a field day on such a feeble minded fool as yourself :lol:

koran...definatly not!

Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:18 pm

murphy wrote:
magicdaps wrote:

koran...definatly not!

So the bible it is then? Good for you Murphy from Tonyrefail. I never had you down as the spiritual type, but I hope you find what ever it is you are looking for that leads to your salvation. :)