Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UPDATE. CARLING CUP SEMI-FINAL 2nd leg CARDIFF C V C PALACE

Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:13 am

WATCH CITY MAKE ANOTHER GREAT CHAPTER IN THEIR HISTORY.

" CARDIFF CITY V CRYSTAL PALACE "

" CARLING CUP SEMI-FNAL 2nd LEG " 24th JANUARY 2012 TUESDAY 7.45pm.

" COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS, WE CAN WIN AND GO TO WEMBLEY "

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

For the Crystal Palace home fixture, the Eagles have sold approximately 4,000 tickets and we have sold 18,780 to date, this includes the Palace fans. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cardiff City are expecting a crowd of over 25,000. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tickets are much cheaper than the normal League prices . :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Plenty of tickets available in the Ninian Stand, get in there and make it loud and drown out the Palace fans. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " CARLING CUP SEMI-FINAL 2nd leg CARDIFF C V C PALACE "

Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:16 am

SUPPORT THER BOYS AND MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:19 am

Got myne in ninian 117 at the back! usually got season ticket in canton but fancied banter ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:19 am

BlueCheg wrote:SUPPORT THER BOYS AND MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: UPDATE. CARLING CUP SEMI-FINAL 2nd leg CARDIFF C V C PALACE

Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:31 am

Got mine in the Ninian - I didn't realise the eticketing site lets you pick your actual seat from a picture of the stadium.

Very impressive!

Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:49 am

Only 2K sold sinse Tuesday then chief :shock:

Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:50 am

come on lads, lets bounce. CCFC. :D :D :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:53 pm

c'mon get your tickets, another trip to Wembley is on for us..lets sell out more like..i will be gutted if we dont sell more than 25k

Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:56 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Only 2K sold sinse Tuesday then chief :shock:

Steve, the sale of tickets never really took off till Thursday.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:58 pm

Annis, any premiership side and the tickets would have been sold weeks ago..really gets my back up with some fans due to the fact its only palace

Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:03 pm

ozzy31 wrote:Annis, any premiership side and the tickets would have been sold weeks ago..really gets my back up with some fans due to the fact its only palace

why does it matter when the game sells its tickets as long as the tickets are sold
I cant remember the last time a club was judged on its success on how quickly it can sell tickets
this 'if it was a Premier League team' argument is getting boring now

Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:08 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:
ozzy31 wrote:Annis, any premiership side and the tickets would have been sold weeks ago..really gets my back up with some fans due to the fact its only palace

why does it matter when the game sells its tickets as long as the tickets are sold
I cant remember the last time a club was judged on its success on how quickly it can sell tickets

im all for a sell out and as long as tickets are sold who cares, regradless who turns up etc, just winds me up a little thats all, ive had mates phoning me who dont even watch city asking me to get them tickets if we go to wembley, the cheek on some people

Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:18 pm

ozzy31 wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

im all for a sell out and as long as tickets are sold who cares, regradless who turns up etc, just winds me up a little thats all, ive had mates phoning me who dont even watch city asking me to get them tickets if we go to wembley, the cheek on some people

tell them to piss off if they want Wembley tickets turn up to the other games buy a season ticket.
Yes if we drew a Premiership team there would be interest from outside like your friends looking for Wembley tickets
But every fan who goes to the City on a regular basis knows how important this game is and they will turn up I have faith

Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:19 pm

Had my newphew on phone this morning can i get him and his boy a wembley ticket he is a big Pool fan wants see them play city.I told him no chance he wudnt even think of watching them play in the semi final, I did say buy a sea :ayatollah: :ayatollah: son ticket that wud get him a wembley ticket.BLOODY PLASTICS.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:32 pm

bluebirdrob wrote:Had my newphew on phone this morning can i get him and his boy a wembley ticket he is a big Pool fan wants see them play city.I told him no chance he wudnt even think of watching them play in the semi final, I did say buy a sea :ayatollah: :ayatollah: son ticket that wud get him a wembley ticket.BLOODY PLASTICS.

I would beat all that 'Pool' crap out of him first……..

Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:47 pm

If your umming and aaarring get your tickets Monday we need to make the CCS rocking and cheer the lads on :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:18 pm

Each of the home rounds have seen big walk ups on the night especially Burnley and Blackburn games. I wouldn't be surprised if the same happened again for the C Palace game.

There will be 24 to 25,000 there depending on how the Premier seats sell.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:40 am

Why dont the club promise fans who buy a semi final ticket a guaranteed ticket for Wembley with the ticket stub ?
Aslong as season ticket holders and away fans get 1st option, i cant see it being many more supporters to guarantee tickets for

Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:08 pm

Double G wrote:Why dont the club promise fans who buy a semi final ticket a guaranteed ticket for Wembley with the ticket stub ?
Aslong as season ticket holders and away fans get 1st option, i cant see it being many more supporters to guarantee tickets for

Palace have and it worked. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Double G wrote:Why dont the club promise fans who buy a semi final ticket a guaranteed ticket for Wembley with the ticket stub ?

Palace have and it worked. :ayatollah:

Pity they won't get the chance to go to Wembley then, eh! ;)

Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:38 am

Come on City fans lets sell out this week. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:28 am

Forever Blue wrote:Come on City fans lets sell out this week. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i really hope so, :ayatollah: