Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swansea to be made home of Welsh football?

Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:20 pm

JonnieBlue wrote:
JonnieBlue wrote:
magicdaps wrote:
lostkid wrote:please dont put the lovely gower in the same sentence as scum city the only thing wrong with the gower is the route from wales CAPITAL city to get there :roll: RIP MD :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I was born in a north gower village and lived there for the first 28yrs of my life. My address ended..

Penclawdd,
Swansea,
West Glamorgan.

So you see my uneducated friend, the gower is very much a part of the city of Swansea. FACT!

and THAT is your only reply to everything that has been said.. Typical, start a thread but have no arguement to back it up,so the best you can do is try and give someone a geography lesson.. Your a knob FACT

excuse me YOU'RE a knob not YOUR.. before you give me a grammer lesson

In pointing out your own grammatical error, you have provided an even greater opportunity for me to poke fun at you. You most certainly are in need of "grammer" lessons. Pure gold. :lol:

Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:21 pm

azz_ccfc wrote:Wont happen due to logistical reasons, Swansea has probably one of the worst transportation links entering the city, and the liberty isnt located in an ideal location either, with plenty of traffic jams, and road blocks causing congestions. One issues the council seems to have, is that of parking, where local retailers complain, that customers are being prevented in using the car park, specifically for retail. Forget creating money for the local economy in Swansea, your damaging it by preventing sales, where customers would shop elsewhere, and go out of town with areas like Llanelli.

I believe the likely outcome would be, to keep in Cardiff (ideal transportation links, with many train stations (i.e. local ones like Radyr, Queen Street, Llandaff - each with its own park and ride schemes and parking facilities near by) entering the city, compared to Swansea.) Furthermore, the Swansea train station is quite a long walking distance to the liberty compared to Cardiff which is virtually next door.

The only other location which could be considered contrary to Swansea or Cardiff, would be Newport, where they have to build a new stadium. Ideal since their new training ground would transfer from the Vale of Glamorgan to Celtic Manor.

Plus the train station is surrounded by heroin addicts :lol:

Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:33 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:
azz_ccfc wrote:Wont happen due to logistical reasons, Swansea has probably one of the worst transportation links entering the city, and the liberty isnt located in an ideal location either, with plenty of traffic jams, and road blocks causing congestions. One issues the council seems to have, is that of parking, where local retailers complain, that customers are being prevented in using the car park, specifically for retail. Forget creating money for the local economy in Swansea, your damaging it by preventing sales, where customers would shop elsewhere, and go out of town with areas like Llanelli.

I believe the likely outcome would be, to keep in Cardiff (ideal transportation links, with many train stations (i.e. local ones like Radyr, Queen Street, Llandaff - each with its own park and ride schemes and parking facilities near by) entering the city, compared to Swansea.) Furthermore, the Swansea train station is quite a long walking distance to the liberty compared to Cardiff which is virtually next door.

The only other location which could be considered contrary to Swansea or Cardiff, would be Newport, where they have to build a new stadium. Ideal since their new training ground would transfer from the Vale of Glamorgan to Celtic Manor.

I'm amazed that anyone who chooses to reside in the arsehole of Wales, would have the gall to pass comment on other areas.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:40 pm

magicdaps wrote:
Daniel_PT_blues wrote:

I'm amazed that anyone who chooses to reside in the arsehole of Wales, would have the gall to pass comment on other areas.

Just statin fact mate, sorry if i hit a nerve

Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:00 pm

magicdaps wrote:
lostkid wrote:please dont put the lovely gower in the same sentence as scum city the only thing wrong with the gower is the route from wales CAPITAL city to get there :roll: RIP MD :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I was born in a north gower village and lived there for the first 28yrs of my life. My address ended..

Penclawdd,
Swansea,
West Glamorgan.

So you see my uneducated friend, the gower is very much a part of the city of Swansea. FACT!

PR1CK

Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:02 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:What that shows is just like benefit scroungers Swansea City FC have the same mentality. Get the council to build them a home and dont pay rent . Then like the benefit scrounger who sprout out kid after kid then complain there home is to small, so the council find them a bigger home. Swansea City go begging the Welsh FA to build them a bigger home for which they also wont pay rent. Swansea City a big club my arse, they are nothing but scroungers proper Gypos. But the sad thing once they leave the promised land they will be back to 13-14K a game sat inside a 40.000 arena. Anyway at the moment Wales can't even fill the Lib or CCS.
Swansea City Priceless....................Scroungers

It's not scrounging. The people of Wales owe us for bringing premiership football to this country. It's not asking much to have a 40,000 seater stadium built for us out of the public purse in return is it?

Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:05 pm

magicdaps wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:What that shows is just like benefit scroungers Swansea City FC have the same mentality. Get the council to build them a home and dont pay rent . Then like the benefit scrounger who sprout out kid after kid then complain there home is to small, so the council find them a bigger home. Swansea City go begging the Welsh FA to build them a bigger home for which they also wont pay rent. Swansea City a big club my arse, they are nothing but scroungers proper Gypos. But the sad thing once they leave the promised land they will be back to 13-14K a game sat inside a 40.000 arena. Anyway at the moment Wales can't even fill the Lib or CCS.

It's not scrounging. The people of Wales owe us for bringing premiership football to this country. It's not asking much to have a 40,000 seater stadium built for us out of the public purse in return is it?

Spoke like a proper scrounger :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:05 pm

magicdaps wrote:

the people of wales owe you f**k all. you brought premiership football to swansea, very few people outside your stinking town give a f**k about your scrounging club.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:06 pm

magicdaps wrote:

the whole world owes you lot a favour!

Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:11 pm

Well, we would all have died of old age waiting for the capital city to bring premiership football into the country. For that you have the mighty jacks to thank. :lol:

Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:03 pm

magicdaps wrote:Well, we would all have died of old age waiting for the capital city to bring premiership football into the country. For that you have the mighty jacks to thank. :lol:

When you come back down to the championship and it will happen you scummy gypo c**t, you'll be back to getting 14 thousand fans just like you averaged last season. All this in a stadium that you don't even own. Scummy jack b*stard are you after a bigger caravan too? Not bitter or anything just hope every team you lot play beats you :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:35 pm

magicdaps wrote:
JonnieBlue wrote:
JonnieBlue wrote:
magicdaps wrote:

Penclawdd,
Swansea,
West Glamorgan.

and THAT is your only reply to everything that has been said.. Typical, start a thread but have no arguement to back it up,so the best you can do is try and give someone a geography lesson.. Your a knob FACT

excuse me YOU'RE a knob not YOUR.. before you give me a grammer lesson

In pointing out your own grammatical error, you have provided an even greater opportunity for me to poke fun at you. You most certainly are in need of "grammer" lessons. Pure gold. :lol:

It was more of a typo than a grammatical error im afraid. You wouldn't understand my struggle with dexterity as seen as you have an extra finger on each hand my friend ;)