Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:45 pm

Seen him today in Birchgrove in his Range Rover

Re: Is Koumas living in Cardiff???

Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:39 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:Seen him today in Birchgrove in his Range Rover

yeah seen him this afternoon too

Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:22 pm

no defo not him,saw him pull up at kfc today and he ran in there,probably paranoid everyone staring at him

Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:49 pm

Still see Chris Barker around - think he's got houses down here.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:31 pm

Just registered, as i`m sick to death of the Jason koumas living in Cardiff Posts. To clarify the guy who drives around in the black RR sport with the plate Komas or whatever! is not the lazy (£12k a week) so called football star that brain dead fans used to chant his name while warming up FFS. But is actually a 4ft tall bull shitting dwarf who drinks in the 3 Arches who maybe would or pherhaps may not like to think he was the once famous CCFC player JK!

Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:42 pm

O, and by the way, unlike most brain dead footballers except Balotelli. Chris Barker (Legend) who has a considearable number of Buy to let properties which he `Lets`, also drives around in a Black RR and his plate spells Barker. unbelievable!!!

Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:11 pm

Sun1972 wrote:Just registered, as i`m sick to death of the Jason koumas living in Cardiff Posts. To clarify the guy who drives around in the black RR sport with the plate Komas or whatever! is not the lazy (£12k a week) so called football star that brain dead fans used to chant his name while warming up FFS. But is actually a 4ft tall bull shitting dwarf who drinks in the 3 Arches who maybe would or pherhaps may not like to think he was the once famous CCFC player JK!

:lol:

Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:37 pm

Sun1972 wrote:Just registered, as i`m sick to death of the Jason koumas living in Cardiff Posts. To clarify the guy who drives around in the black RR sport with the plate Komas or whatever! is not the lazy (£12k a week) so called football star that brain dead fans used to chant his name while warming up FFS. But is actually a 4ft tall bull shitting dwarf who drinks in the 3 Arches who maybe would or pherhaps may not like to think he was the once famous CCFC player JK!

Yeah, see your point but the lad I saw was Koumas in a Range Rover which didnt have a personalised number plate, stay calm lad

Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:43 am

its deffo koumas i seen him again yesterday :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:07 am

Why is a fan 'brain dead' for chanting the name of a footballer who plays for his team :?

Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:35 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:its deffo koumas i seen him again yesterday :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Perhaps he's renting a property of Burky. ;)

Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:34 pm

You might as well unregister tosser as that '4ft bull shitting dwarf' as you call him, is a mate of mine whose name is Jason and whose surname begins with the letter J who drives around in that RR Sport and used to have a black Bentley with the same number on. And I am sure he wouldn't take to kindly to what you called him as he is not a dwarf but a reasonable 5'7.

Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:38 pm

Yeh chanting the name of a player wearin our jersey, what were we thinkin? :?

Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:48 am

This 4ft bullshitter will see you soon Jon

Jason Konten

Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:57 am

Will have pleasure in having a word with you son, And we will see about 4ft bullshitting dwarf then son shine

Jason Konten

Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:02 am

We need a chat son

Jason Konten

Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:17 am

911jas wrote:

We need a chat son

Jason Konten

shouldnt your user name be 3'11jas?

Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:57 am

Jealousy will get you nowhere Jon, where as your mouth will get you in a lot of trouble

By your words i guess you dont know me but soon will, See you soon sun shine

Jason Konten (your 4ft bullshitting dwarf)

Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:00 am

polo wrote:
911jas wrote:

We need a chat son

Jason Konten

shouldnt your user name be 3'11jas?

Hahahahaha!!! Touché mate

Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:01 pm

well are you???? :lol:

Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:52 pm

911jas,
I apologise if I caused offence, it was a cheap joke and a bit unecessary!
:oops:

Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:55 pm

I saw the car mentioned with the license 'jason k' driving down Cyncoed Road.

I thought surely not Koumas?

Obviously not. :lol:

Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:59 pm

Sun1972 wrote:911jas,

You melt!!!

Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:37 pm

You can apolagise to my face, and if your a big enough man to talk about peole and put them down behind there backs you can say it to my face as well and it's as simple as that my friend

Haven't got a clue who you think you were talking about but your about to find out and that my friend ain't bullshit

Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:31 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:well are you???? :lol:

Sorry mate didn't realise you were asking, no mate my stats are 5.7" 14st no body fat and full of muscle and someone who knows how to use it all very well

No need for me to say anything else other than I don't talk bullshit and am not a dwarf.

All the best

J :-)

Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:40 pm

911jas wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:well are you???? :lol:

Sorry mate didn't realise you were asking, no mate my stats are 5.7" 14st no body fat and full of muscle and someone who knows how to use it all very well

No need for me to say anything else other than I don't talk bullshit and am not a dwarf.

All the best

J :-)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:54 pm

Is J45ONK Koumas or the alleged dwarf bloke?

Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:14 pm

I'm confused are they both Daya? :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:33 am

911jas wrote:

You can apolagise to my face, and if your a big enough man to talk about peole and put them down behind there backs you can say it to my face as well and it's as simple as that my friend

Haven't got a clue who you think you were talking about but your about to find out and that my friend ain't bullshit

did you use to live in ely and then moved down the docks,because you got the name of a feller who did just that.but then if you are that same bloke you look f**k all like koumas.and i would be amazed if someone had the same name.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:07 am

f**k off jase you're boring :|