Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" CARDIFF CITY INUNDATED TODAY "

Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:37 pm

Today with fans buying tickets for the Crystal Palace home game in the Carling Cup. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67756 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " CARDIFF CITY INUNDATED TODAY "

Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:39 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Today with fans buying tickets for the Crystal Palace home game in the Carling Cup. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67756 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thats what we need, lets sell this game out and be the 12th man :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:41 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Today with fans buying tickets for the Crystal Palace home game in the Carling Cup. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fantastic news Annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Now lets hope we get the place rocking to it's foundations. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:42 pm

Just popped down this afternoon to get mine, my brother's and his mate's. Can't wait! I don't know anyone that isn't going to be fair! :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:43 pm

castleblue wrote:

Fantastic news Annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Now lets hope we get the place rocking to it's foundations. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Gary, I promise you, we will get Ninian Stand rocking. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:43 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:

Thats what we need, lets sell this game out and be the 12th man :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We can def be City's 12th man. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:44 pm

Annis about fooking time :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:45 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Annis about fooking time :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Better late than never as they say Steve. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:48 pm

ill be there! Travelling down from merseyside and back in the same night so I can make work in the morning. Its on Palace, lets av ya! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:49 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:ill be there! Travelling down from merseyside and back in the same night so I can make work in the morning. Its on Palace, lets av ya! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thats the spirit. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wembley Wembley. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:29 pm

I would think we will have all guns blazing for Palace game, Malky has always said we have passion , Now we need to show him how much Passion we really have, Malky as They say , You aint seen nothing yet! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:33 pm

I guess i better get mine and my mates tickets fast....the tradition of walking up on the day to get them has to be broken.

Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:42 pm

I really think we will see the best atmosphere so far in the new stadium for this game and i cant wait. With 4,000 Palace fans coming down we need the stadium to be full to capacity and everyone singing their hearts out, for Malky and the team. We cannot let Palace out sing us for this one. We need to get those tickets ASAP Azz.

Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:47 pm

lets have it.------- then? CCFC------ game on. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:00 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:I would think we will have all guns blazing for Palace game, Malky has always said we have passion , Now we need to show him how much Passion we really have, Malky as They say , You aint seen nothing yet! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

My guns will defo be Blazing!! :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:05 pm

Finally the sales are starting to pick up. I think its because we got a decent result against Palace away. If we'd lost 2 or 3 nil it would have hit the attendances hard

Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:08 pm

Great news :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:13 pm

bring out the drum ;)

Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:36 pm

ristey1927 wrote:bring out the drum ;)

and the brass section :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
the team deserve nothing less than a sell out and a cauldron of noise next tuesday,whatever happens city have been outstanding this season

Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:14 pm

told you theyd start to fly out this week annis!! where sbest to get my seat so i CAN stand and sing my tits off!? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:18 pm

Today is the first payday since Xmas for lots of people, back in work last week, paid this week. It could explain the surge in ticket sales.

Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:27 pm

jooshy wrote:told you theyd start to fly out this week annis!! where sbest to get my seat so i CAN stand and sing my tits off!? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You might be able to stand in the Ninian for this match. But if I was you get your ticket in the Canton. If theres more than 1 of you going you might want to get it in 105, great atmosphere and plenty of space towards the back. In 106 theres only single seats towards the back :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:37 pm

ffs why dont we make it standing only all over the ground except grandstand obviously :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:29 pm

ill be there booking my ticket and 3 others tomoz as i dont get payed til then i wouldnt miss this game for the world i cant wait til a week tuesday in the canton stand singing my heart out lets just get the place bouncing for malky and the boys :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:19 pm

Looking at sales via the interactive map on e-ticketing, around 1500 gone in two days. Keep them figures up and should sell out in no time!

Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:30 pm

Goodshoes wrote:Looking at sales via the interactive map on e-ticketing, around 1500 gone in two days. Keep them figures up and should sell out in no time!

Geraint, Now sounding good. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:40 pm

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/cardiffcit ... emref=3325 This E ticketing map quite impressive now fair play to club, gives you % tics left and shows exact seats in rows etc.

Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:40 pm

Got mine 2 weeks ago, but just bought another two for my mates, flying back from Durban week on Sunday just in time for the game. Come on city. :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:04 pm

Got mine 2 weeks ago... Can't wait come on city!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: