Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New songs

Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:56 pm

During the 70s,80,s90.s up untile 2003 we alwaYS HAD A COUPLE OF NEW SONGS going around. there is nothing at the moment. Maybe the odd old song with diffrent words.

I think a few new songs will help with atmosther or bring back a few old ones from the 80.s (forgot we cant they wouldnt be pc enough) you'll have people reporting you to the police or stewards :old: :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: New songs

Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:59 pm

like, you wont make it to the station. :oops:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:12 pm

taffy123 wrote:like, you wont make it to the station. :oops:

Noooooooooooooo The f*cking Coach ;)

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:22 pm

dai-ton wrote:During the 70s,80,s90.s up untile 2003 we alwaYS HAD A COUPLE OF NEW SONGS going around. there is nothing at the moment. Maybe the odd old song with diffrent words.

I think a few new songs will help with atmosther or bring back a few old ones from the 80.s (forgot we cant they wouldnt be pc enough) you'll have people reporting you to the police or stewards :old: :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What on Earth does this sentence mean???

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:27 pm

CantonJack wrote:
dai-ton wrote:During the 70s,80,s90.s up untile 2003 we alwaYS HAD A COUPLE OF NEW SONGS going around. there is nothing at the moment. Maybe the odd old song with diffrent words.

too much fire-water me thinks. :D :D

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:35 pm

CantonJack wrote:

Pc Politically Correct.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:35 pm

I know it doesn't rhyme, but:

That young man, Whittingham,
Sets em up and scores em too
With a knick knack paddy whack,
Give the man a pen,
You'll see him score there and then!