Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

who's doing........

Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:07 pm

Doncaster on saturday???
was hoping to do it but due to lack of interested numbers our usual bus ain't going. :(
does anyone know of organised travel(Cardiff area) with a few spaces available? might be looking for about 10. depending on travel provider ;) :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: who's doing........

Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:12 pm

saddam wrote:Doncaster on saturday???
was hoping to do it but due to lack of interested numbers our usual bus ain't going. :(
does anyone know of organised travel(Cardiff area) with a few spaces available? might be looking for about 10. depending on travel provider ;) :lol:

Get on the forum bus mate (if Carl is doing one).....If not, get Dai Taxi to take you up. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ......Nice one for the song yesterday as well you TWATS :evil: .................................... :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:15 pm

Christ is dai taxi still doing buses :shock:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:16 pm

Marc wrote:
saddam wrote:Doncaster on saturday???

Get on the forum bus mate (if Carl is doing one).....If not, get Dai Taxi to take you up. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ......Nice one for the song yesterday as well you TWATS :evil: .................................... :lol: :lol:

not sure if the forum bus is going??????? taxi's car is off the road :(
and no probs bout the song it was our pleasure :lol: :lol: :lol:
:ayatollah:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:17 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Christ is dai taxi still doing buses :shock:

:lol: :lol: ..He's not mate, can't be trusted with the money :shock: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: ......I was just having the craic with Saddam, sound bloke though Taxi is. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:26 pm

What's this song then??? :D

Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:28 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:What's this song then??? :D

he drives on the left....he drives on the right.......that fat C**T stobbart wears t-shirts to tight :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:29 pm

He shaves to the right, he shaves to the left, Saddams Moustache, makes Hitlers look shite. :D :D :D :D :D

Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:30 pm

Marc wrote:

He shaves to the right, he shaves to the left, Saddams Moustache, makes Hitlers look shite. :D :D :D :D :D

you and i both know that was not the song we was singing to you down the phone when Bomber rang you ;)

Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:32 pm

saddam wrote:
Marc wrote:

you and i both know that was not the song we was singing to you down the phone when Bomber rang you ;)

No Comment :oops: :D :D :D :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:38 pm

Marc wrote:

:lol: :lol: ..He's not mate, can't be trusted with the money :shock: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: ......I was just having the craic with Saddam, sound bloke though Taxi is. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I was going to say he used to run my old RAMS coach until his sticky fingers.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:40 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Marc wrote:

I was going to say he used to run my old RAMS coach until his sticky fingers.

Sounds like Taxi :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Marc wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:43 pm

saddam wrote:

he drives on the left....he drives on the right.......that fat C**T stobbart wears t-shirts to tight :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: ;)

Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:58 pm

another popular song last night which we sang to Bomber a few times on the way up. ;)
there was a footballer his name was Ravenelli
he scores great goals and we see him on the tele
when he scores goals he shows us his belly
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Ravenelli

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:00 pm

Marc just spoke to Mikey and he said he tried ringing you but your phone is off :o
he said maybe the TRUCK is trying to contact you and your playing hard to get :shock: :lol: ;)

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:00 pm

saddam wrote:another popular song last night which we sang to Bomber a few times on the way up. ;)
there was a footballer his name was Ravenelli
he scores great goals and we see him on the tele
when he scores goals he shows us his belly
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Ravenelli

Bom Boms :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:07 pm

saddam wrote:Marc just spoke to Mikey and he said he tried ringing you but your phone is off :o
he said maybe the TRUCK is trying to contact you and your playing hard to get :shock: :lol: ;)

I'm keeping a low profile at the moment :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ....fuckin women :twisted: :twisted:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:15 pm

saddam wrote:Marc just spoke to Mikey and he said he tried ringing you but your phone is off :o

True!! Spitting image

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:17 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:

True!! Spitting image

Less of it :twisted: :twisted: ................. :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: ...........tw*t 8-) 8-) :lol: ;)

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:19 pm

Marc wrote:
u

I'm keeping a low profile at the moment :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ....fuckin women :twisted: :twisted:

those dam trucks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
where's her taco gone where's her taco gone :shock: :shock: :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: lol
beep beep this vehicle is reversing beep beep this vehicle is reversing

:twisted: :idea: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
lol turn your blower on marc

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:19 pm

saddam wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nukes loves your status :D :D

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:20 pm

Marc wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:

True!! Spitting image

Less of it :twisted: :twisted: ................. :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: ...........tw*t 8-) 8-) :lol: ;)

:oops: :oops:
I ment to comment on the raveneli song

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:20 pm

warebluebirds wrote:
Marc wrote:
u

where's her taco gone where's her taco gone :shock: :shock: :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:27 pm

TIT is going to Donny i think there maybe a few seats left

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:31 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
saddam wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nukes loves your status :D :D

Loving this ain't you :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ........................ :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:34 pm

warebluebirds wrote:
Marc wrote:
u

Mikey :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...This vehicle is pulling into the hard shoulder. bell you in morning mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: