Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

forest fans

Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:40 pm

listening to 5 live earlier forest fans are being reported for being racist after singing to leicester fans at the cup game last weekend ;your not english anymore; a leicester fan reported it to the police,its also on you tube,f**k me people wont be happy until we saying ;jolly good show /spiffing

Re: forest fans

Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:57 pm

signalman wrote:listening to 5 live earlier forest fans are being reported for being racist after singing to leicester fans at the cup game last weekend ;your not english anymore; a leicester fan reported it to the police,its also on you tube,f**k me people wont be happy until we saying ;jolly good show /spiffing

its getting a bit ridiculous to be honest...

Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:38 pm

signalman wrote:listening to 5 live earlier forest fans are being reported for being racist after singing to leicester fans at the cup game last weekend ;your not english anymore; a leicester fan reported it to the police,its also on you tube,f**k me people wont be happy until we saying ;jolly good show /spiffing

how is that racist not in one way is that racist getting an absolute joke now :roll:
the government might as well just sow our mouths together.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:41 pm

Its getting pathetic. The media and a certain Anton Ferdinand has stoked this right up when there wasn't a problem. TBH its gonna end up with race riots unless the media and certain people wind there necks in.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:49 pm

i hope our club never gets like that ie, being easily offended
Neil Warnock once said about us Cardiff fans, "they can give good banter but what I like about them is they can take it"

Imagine if we claimed being called sheepshaggers deeply offended us :lol:

it's all becoming a joke now, people are taking it too far and I blame all the shit thats happened lately regarding certain players (not that I condone it of course)

Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:15 pm

Pathetic :twisted: ..I work in Leicester and work with a load of Leicester lads and they even said it was funny, they weren't over the moon because they hate forest, but as the chant goes they knew what they meant by it. :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:23 pm

They are pushing the racism into the headlines to manipulate people into dividence, multi culturism and all that,