Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WILL MIKE DEAN?

Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:56 am

BE THE REFEREE FOR THE 2ND LEG? HAD A GOOD GAME,EXCEPT FOR DISALLOWING MILLERS GOAL.

Re: WILL MIKE DEAN?

Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:03 pm

Hope not, he could have cost us big time. :evil: :evil:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:06 pm

He had a good game, tried to keep it flowing. Wouldnt mind him for the 2nd leg.

Plenty of refs would of dissalowed that goal, fans just using it as an excuse to cover a below par performance.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:09 pm

polo wrote:He had a good game, tried to keep it flowing. Wouldnt mind him for the 2nd leg.

Plenty of refs would of dissalowed that goal, fans just using it as an excuse to cover a below par performance.

yeah i agree, we didnt do enough to win that game. we have 10 half chances and should of taken some of them.

but on the positive we created chances and at home we should be able to turn them into a few golas.

the ref was great appart fromt hat one incident

Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:13 pm

Here is the wbsite i use to find out who is the ref for our next game etc...but it only covers the next 7-10 days..

http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/A ... 15,00.html

...and who is OLIVER LANGFORD :?: The ref for Donny v City on sat :?:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:15 pm

jezzy666 wrote:
polo wrote:He had a good game, tried to keep it flowing. Wouldnt mind him for the 2nd leg.

yeah i agree, we didnt do enough to win that game. we have 10 half chances and should of taken some of them.

but on the positive we created chances and at home we should be able to turn them into a few golas.

the ref was great appart fromt hat one incident

Its the way Palace have played under Freeman, they set out to frustrate the opposition. Theyve frustrated bigger opponenets than us this season, namely Man Utd.

We just got to be patient in the 2nd leg, like we were against them in the home league game, which wasnt pretty.

I just hope the fans have the pateience and dont start getting on the lads backs, but judging by some of the posts on here last night that aint going to be the case.