Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Great Forum Trip

Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:56 am

Absolutely bolloxed in work today, anyone else feeling knackered, great company as usual, pity about the result, but I still think we showed enogh last night to do a job in the home leg.

Re: Great Forum Trip

Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:00 pm

nobber wrote:Absolutely bolloxed in work today, anyone else feeling knackered, great company as usual, pity about the result, but I still think we showed enogh last night to do a job in the home leg.

Nobber it was an awesome trip yet again, great atmosphere on the bus but I am knackered in work also but the things you do for love.

Have a safe trip to Australia and think of us when you are laying on a beach watching the final :D

Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:52 pm

Agreed, great trip.

Enjoy your Oz trip Nobber. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:18 pm

I'm in work, knackered but managed to get a couple of hours kip on the way home, woke up as we dropped you off in Magor - lovely :lol: :lol: Good trip as usual, apart from the Flare kids holding us up, lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:45 pm

ok lads i was nackered when i got in excellent trip nice to meet you nobber always nice to meet knew lads im still nackered know cant belive i drunk about eight cans before i even got to the pub and on a school night :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:50 pm

nobber wrote:Absolutely bolloxed in work today, anyone else feeling knackered, great company as usual, pity about the result, but I still think we showed enogh last night to do a job in the home leg.

Great to see you again and have a lovely 3 months in Australia, stay in touch on here though. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:02 pm

CardiffCityCulture wrote:I'm in work, knackered but managed to get a couple of hours kip on the way home, woke up as we dropped you off in Magor - lovely :lol: :lol: Good trip as usual, apart from the Flare kids holding us up, lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

There was kids wearing Flares ? :o :shock: f**k me and you lot go on about my coat :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:55 pm

Cheers lads, definitely will keep in touch over the next 3 months, this forum is the finger on the pulse for all things Cardiff City. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: