Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:06 pm

Ticket office dead today :cry:

COME ON CITY FANS WERE A SLEEPING GINAT ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " 10,000 TICKETS "

Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:19 pm

WRIST BANDS, IT GETS BETTER..
dont have to phone up because I know what you are saying is complete rubbish,

but if it keeps you happy just keep on believing,
enjoy your sell out home games with your rugby singing fans....

Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:32 pm

We've got 5335 tickets left to sell in the bowl according to the interactive seating map on the e-tickets website. If you ask me thats pretty good considering we've still got 2 weeks left till the game and a lot of people get paid this weekend. And with the walk up crowd I think we'll achieve a higher attendance than Palace did, 22,147 is all they had.
Also did we sell out our away allocation yesterday or were there a few empty seats, the camera only panned to our fans when the yellow flare went up

Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:46 pm

Wales No1 wrote:10,000 tickets left for a semi-final :lol: :lol: :lol:

Havnt you got better places to be? How about planetswans?

Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" ALL TO PLAY FOR "

Yes we were the better team in the first half, but Palace scored at just the right time,just before half-time and that was crucial. I thought Palace were the better team in the second half and Millers goal should of stood, but thats football, I did feel he had a quite night though and Palace shut us down in the second half.

Our fans were superb and I hope we are that noisy for the return game at our stadium, because Palace certainly will be.

Were only 1 nil down and with Malky's spirit running through our team, the game is still wide open and we can do it.
Now lets fill our stadium for the return game, there are 10,000 tickets available at cheaper than normal prices.

SO LETS SHOW WE CAN BE THE 12TH MAN AND GET A CROWD OF 26,680 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" CARLING CUP SEMI-FNAL 2nd LEG " 24th JANUARY 2012 TUESDAY 7.45pm.

" COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS, WE CAN WIN AND GO TO WEMBLEY " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I think the stats show that we were the better team in both halves. For me Palace were like the away team...packed defence and looking to hit us on the break. We dominated the game but needed to be a bit sharper and slicker. Plus we were robbed of a perfectly good goal which could prove crucial.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:52 pm

moonboots wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:" ALL TO PLAY FOR "

Yes we were the better team in the first half, but Palace scored at just the right time,just before half-time and that was crucial. I thought Palace were the better team in the second half and Millers goal should of stood, but thats football, I did feel he had a quite night though and Palace shut us down in the second half.

Our fans were superb and I hope we are that noisy for the return game at our stadium, because Palace certainly will be.

Were only 1 nil down and with Malky's spirit running through our team, the game is still wide open and we can do it.
Now lets fill our stadium for the return game, there are 10,000 tickets available at cheaper than normal prices.

SO LETS SHOW WE CAN BE THE 12TH MAN AND GET A CROWD OF 26,680 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" CARLING CUP SEMI-FNAL 2nd LEG " 24th JANUARY 2012 TUESDAY 7.45pm.

" COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS, WE CAN WIN AND GO TO WEMBLEY " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I think the stats show that we were the better team in both halves. For me Palace were like the away team...packed defence and looking to hit us on the break. We dominated the game but needed to be a bit sharper and slicker. Plus we were robbed of a perfectly good goal which could prove crucial.

If thats the stats show that then I am wrong, but watching from the terraces I thought Palace were better second half and we dominated the first half hour of the first half. :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:53 pm

Wales No1 wrote:10,000 tickets left for a semi-final :lol: :lol: :lol:

maybe u should worry about your own attendances first my friend.. we normally class 21k as a low crowd for us, yet that would be a record for you...

we will get over 23k for this game, ticket sales havnt taken off yet, baring in mind all the away games we had to play over xmas and the away cup fixtures...

p.s. you still havnt sold out for sunday yet!

Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:59 pm

Carl must have a few contacts in Media Wales. Surely he can get them to run some stories over the next couple of weeks to highlight the fact that there are still plenty of tickets left and that the team deserve a full house for such an historic game. There is potential to come at it from a few different angles in order to drum up some trade. What about getting the Club to guarantee Cup Final tickets to those who go to the home semi final.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:04 pm

moonboots wrote:Carl must have a few contacts in Media Wales. Surely he can get them to run some stories over the next couple of weeks to highlight the fact that there are still plenty of tickets left and that the team deserve a full house for such an historic game. There is potential to come at it from a few different angles in order to drum up some trade. What about getting the Club to guarantee Cup Final tickets to those who go to the home semi final.

Just spoke to someone from our club and they reckon we will get 25,000 plus, to get 26,000 Premier seat holders have to invite guests. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:06 pm

I don't want to get involved in the Swansea-cardiff civil war but for my money it is only a matter of time before Cardiff hit the premier league (do it in place of the hammers please).You ahve some decent players and as i said in the second half to a mate 'we need another because they will be better than this at home'.A good atmosphere but went quiet at times due to the occasion,although a few from each side have said the other was shit,that is the way at Selhurst you can't hear the other lot from your own end.Looking forward to your place it should be a great atmosphere.
To be honest it wouldn't hurt if you could let let us we win as we haven't been to the new wembley yet and you may get their in the play-offs which I can't see happening to us anytime soon. :mrgreen: Seriously us making the final would be a new start and could give us the kick on we need after administration and the cuts in the latter years of Jordans reign.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:09 pm

CantonJack wrote:We've got 5335 tickets left to sell in the bowl according to the interactive seating map on the e-tickets website. If you ask me thats pretty good considering we've still got 2 weeks left till the game and a lot of people get paid this weekend. And with the walk up crowd I think we'll achieve a higher attendance than Palace did, 22,147 is all they had.
Also did we sell out our away allocation yesterday or were there a few empty seats, the camera only panned to our fans when the yellow flare went up

That is all we can get in now mate.Every home ticket was sold and fans were turned away.No idea why because I always thought we had a capacity of 26500.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:24 pm

swansealad69 wrote:My friend this and my neighbor, or I know some one,,what bolox u are coming out with,,every home game is a sell out,now that's a fact,plus the 5 k waiting list is easy to check out just phone the club,,as it was in the post 5 k who did not get the season tickets yet qued,had wrist bands given to them in difrent colours in orde to how high up the waiting list.
Don't realy give a toss if you believe me or not its easy for you to find out.
Ps don't change the fact you can't sell out a semi..

Your opinion is irrelevant, just like Swansea Town FC ..........now go and do your homework you little spotty twerp.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:36 pm

swansea town fc,( one team in wales m8)------- CCFC :ayatollah: :ayatollah: whats the capital city of wales? ki - ar -diff. :D :D :D

Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:05 pm

swansea town sell out every home game in the premiership, that might be the case. do you think that cardiff city would not sell out every game in the premiership if you think they wont you have half a peanut for a brain, i love bit of banter, but get a grip moron

Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:21 pm

As supporters we cannot afford to be apathatic, a lot of fans are mentioning oh well its only Wembley bla bla theres no hunger to get back there. Personally I feel you never know what life brings and this could be our only visit for maybe 40 years we dont know what the future holds I want to be back at the home of wembley when I grow old can look back and smile and think i was there whilst possible new generations of fans will be looking at youtube and wishing and hoping they will see their club at Wembley. Lets ramp up the noise, barmy army all night. A passionate night we need lets not let this pass it may never come again