Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" 10,000 TICKETS "

Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:59 am

" ALL TO PLAY FOR "

Yes we were the better team in the first half, but Palace scored at just the right time,just before half-time and that was crucial. I thought Palace were the better team in the second half and Millers goal should of stood, but thats football, I did feel he had a quite night though and Palace shut us down in the second half.

Our fans were superb and I hope we are that noisy for the return game at our stadium, because Palace certainly will be.

Were only 1 nil down and with Malky's spirit running through our team, the game is still wide open and we can do it.
Now lets fill our stadium for the return game, there are 10,000 tickets available at cheaper than normal prices.

SO LETS SHOW WE CAN BE THE 12TH MAN AND GET A CROWD OF 26,680 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" CARLING CUP SEMI-FNAL 2nd LEG " 24th JANUARY 2012 TUESDAY 7.45pm.

" COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS, WE CAN WIN AND GO TO WEMBLEY " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " 10,000 TICKETS "

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:03 am

we must sell out for this fixture annis...

palace are bringing a mass of fans and we dont want them to be like the home team... we need a full house and the team deserve it...

we need to make this like the leicester play off game... but without the penalties! ;)

then again , if i was offered a 1 nil to us , id prob take that for e.t. and pens..

with the away following as it is, this could and should be a highest attendance to date...

so come on support the boys !!

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:09 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:we must sell out for this fixture annis...

palace are bringing a mass of fans and we dont want them to be like the home team... we need a full house and the team deserve it...

we need to make this like the leicester play off game... but without the penalties! ;)

then again , if i was offered a 1 nil to us , id prob take that for e.t. and pens..

with the away following as it is, this could and should be a highest attendance to date...

so come on support the boys !!

I agree, with 4,000 of their fans coming down, we without a doubt need a full house and are fans in full voice, our team can do it,were all in this together. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:11 am

we were robbed seen the goal a few times this morning still everything to play for .top night at the palace our support was fantastic .enjoyed youre company annis fantastic trip yesterday on the forum bus :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:18 am

cardiff 74 wrote:we were robbed seen the goal a few times this morning still everything to play for .top night at the palace our support was fantastic .enjoyed youre company annis fantastic trip yesterday on the forum bus :ayatollah:

Yes it was a good trip Martyn, really enjoyed having a good chat with you. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:26 am

For me, Bluebirds were better. So much luck for Palace when they scored. Goal for City was clear, you were robbed by the referee. City fans were great, we enjoyed, especially with You are my Cardiff my only Cardiff.... Hope, you will show them in 2nd leg.

Cheers from Belgrade.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:13 am

The players deserve a sell out next tuesday,my own opinion was that the younger members of our team were a bit intimidated by the atmosphere and the ocassion and i thought Malky made a mistake by bringing on steve mcphail instead of conway which made us more narrower than we already were.Losing kev to injury was a massive blow.I thought our fans were excellent,really had an old style edge to the atmosphere which i enjoyed

Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:32 am

haven't even got mine yet, have to go down friday.
we can easily do palace at our ground, how we didn't put a goal or two past them in the first half was beyond me because we dominated the game for 40minutes! players gave everything it just didn't happen for us last night.
can't wait for the home leg :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:07 pm

Really enjoyed the atmosphere in the ground our support was excellent and we need to replicate that at home and make it has intimidating has possible. Thought we dominated the first 40 minutes but we needed to score when we were on top, Heaton was badly at fault for their goal but otherwise had a decent game.

I really think we are a better side than Palace but we have to play the way we played against Reading with our players running in behind their central defenders who looked very good in the air but might struggle with balls played in behind them. We can definitely do it but need to be at the top of our game and we need to pack out the CCS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

PS We need to ban Palaces bloody drum because we have got one of our own ;) :D

Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:13 pm

Great support at Palace last night.
Malky and the players needs our support, it lifts the team.
Come on lads, lets make it a night to remember. :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:03 pm

so we have only sold about 12,800 tickets so far for the place game

Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:28 pm

Selling tickets for the return at knock down prices???semi final second leg,and a great chance to go to the final? ??
Big club :? :? :lol:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:37 pm

rorkes drift wrote:so we have only sold about 12,800 tickets so far for the place game

I would say that pretty good.
When you consider the game is 2weeks away.
I havnt got mine yet, but will be getting them and nearly everyone I spoke to on the bus to Palace lasnight said the same.
I will get mine next week, to pay for Christmas, all the xmas games, away lastnight, plus the return leg is alot of money.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:47 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Selling tickets for the return at knock down prices???semi final second leg,and a great chance to go to the final? ??

Tickets have been cheaper all the way through our cup run I think most clubs have done the same, I'm sure your club would have done the same if you had beaten shrewsbury and got an home tie

Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:00 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Selling tickets for the return at knock down prices???semi final second leg,and a great chance to go to the final? ??
grow up son, for fs sake. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: CCFC :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:03 pm

We Would have sold out 4k away and our home,,as we have 5k waiting list for season tickets,let alone pay on the day,,

Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:03 pm

We Would have sold out 4k away and our home,,as we have 5k waiting list for season tickets,let alone pay on the day,,

Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:08 pm

5k waiting for season tickets, in your dreams..
neighbours of mine who live in Cardiff but are from Swansea for the first time this season bought season tickets (usually watch th rugby ) anyway, they bought 2 s/t's, yet when their son is able to come down from england from uni they have been able to buy him a ticket for home game with no problem, so I think you find you dont sell out even in Premiership.

do make me laught the little old jacks

Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:08 pm

swansealad69 wrote:We Would have sold out 4k away and our home,,as we have 5k waiting list for season tickets,let alone pay on the day,,

Give it a rest' you may be selling out in the premiership .....but you were hardly filling the caravan park previously couldn't even sell out for the derby

5000 waiting list? really? Do you get a free ticket when you sign on?

Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:10 pm

milly44 wrote:
rorkes drift wrote:so we have only sold about 12,800 tickets so far for the place game

I havnt got mine yet, but will be getting them and nearly everyone I spoke to on the bus to Palace lasnight said the same.
I will get mine next week, to pay for Christmas, all the xmas games, away lastnight, plus the return leg is alot of money.

Nathan, I do know of quite a few people on here who have not bought theirs yet.
Surely it will be a sell out ? :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:11 pm

Correct.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:12 pm

Will be shocked and disappointed if it doesn't sell out.

Bring it on!

Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:15 pm

PtB wrote:Will be shocked and disappointed if it doesn't sell out.

Bring it on!

Paul, I will also be shocked/stunned if we don't sell every ticket.
Palace sold every ticker last night and remember it was only the first leg.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:27 pm

Think you wile find that we have to keep 2k for general sale,and they are on sale 3 weeks before the game and sold out within 24 hours,and as for season tickets,I know a few lads on the waiting list and they have been tould at present ther is a 5k plus list,,and that's why existing holders were tould to to buy ther new seasons in December and charging a extra 50 a month until march,,its what has been said in the papers and them wanting to get a season for the first time,,

Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
PtB wrote:Will be shocked and disappointed if it doesn't sell out.

Bring it on!

Paul, I will also be shocked/stunned if we don't sell every ticket.
Palace sold every ticker last night and remember it was only the first leg.

Im yet to buy my home ticket and 1 other mate, my seat been sold tho not to happy about that.. :o

altho palace sold out yesterday i c that the crowd was only just over 22,500 yet i thought they hold over 26,000 and it was no empty seats there from wat i could c :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:43 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Think you wile find that we have to keep 2k for general sale,and they are on sale 3 weeks before the game and sold out within 24 hours,and as for season tickets,I know a few lads on the waiting list and they have been tould at present ther is a 5k plus list,,and that's why existing holders were tould to to buy ther new seasons in December and charging a extra 50 a month until march,,its what has been said in the papers and them wanting to get a season for the first time,,

5k waiting list :lol: :lol: :roll:

My mate currently lives in swansea temp working there and he is an arsenal season ticket holder.. he couldnt get a ticket in the away end through arsenal as he left it too late , but two of them from work managed to get a ticket in the home end for sundays game back last friday...

that seemed a bit to easy to obtain a ticket considering the large waiting list...

Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:46 pm

i understand about having to keep some for general sale but the 3 times they have needed to get them they have done so within week of match

no way 5k waiting list, as my neighbours still not sure whether to renew next season as seats not good so might pay game by game , that is FACT

Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
milly44 wrote:

I only bought mine early because I wanted my season ticket seats, otherwise I wouldnt have bought mine yet :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:54 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
milly44 wrote:

I only bought mine early because I wanted my season ticket seats, otherwise I wouldnt have bought mine yet :ayatollah:

you can tell how slow sales have been though, my mate who sits next to me forgot to order his by the 30th.. only phoned up on monday and got his actual season tkt seat...

Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:04 pm

My friend this and my neighbor, or I know some one,,what bolox u are coming out with,,every home game is a sell out,now that's a fact,plus the 5 k waiting list is easy to check out just phone the club,,as it was in the post 5 k who did not get the season tickets yet qued,had wrist bands given to them in difrent colours in orde to how high up the waiting list.
Don't realy give a toss if you believe me or not its easy for you to find out.
Ps don't change the fact you can't sell out a semi..